100%

Health Check

N/A

Назад ко всем обсуждениям

Enable just a couple specific rules?

Rapid account: Mholubowski
mholubowski
8 mesi fa

Hi, we’re looking to subscribe and integrate this API into our application. However, we need a way to only enable specific rules such as the ‘err_cat’: ‘SPELL’ rules.

Is this possible?

(i.e. we don’t want the Grammar or Punctuation rules showing up in the ‘correction_xml’ response)

Rapid account: Grammarbot
grammarbot Commented 6 mesi fa

@mondretysivakumar - I’m sorry, but you will have to contact RapidAPI regarding the SSL Error. We are just an API provider – we don’t handle the connection to the API endpoint on rapidapi.com.

Rapid account: Mondretysivakumar
mondretysivakumar Commented 6 mesi fa

HI, Iam trying to make a API request for a sentence in python using requests library. Iam getting SSL verification error “SSLError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘grammarbot-neural.p.rapidapi.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v1/check (Caused by SSLError(SSLCertVerificationError(1, ‘[SSL: CERTIFICATE_VERIFY_FAILED] certificate verify failed: self signed certificate in certificate chain (_ssl.c:992)’)))”

Rapid account: Grammarbot
grammarbot Commented 8 mesi fa

Filtering on the client side (i.e., your code) is generally very straightforward. The only exception might be if you are using some sort of no-code tool that doesn’t allow you to manipulate the results of a web request. Which programming language is your client coded in?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению – добавьте комментарий ниже:

Войдите / Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы публиковать новые комментарии