9.7 / 10

Задержка

1,308ms

Уровень обслуживания

100%

Health Check

N/A

Назад ко всем обсуждениям

I wanted to bring to your attention an issue API ISSUE?!?

Rapid account: Adriankatong
adriankatong
a year ago

I wanted to bring to your attention an issue that I have been experiencing while using your temp gmail API service. While the service has been useful for my work, I have noticed that some of the email addresses provided have already been used. This can be problematic for my work and may lead to delays and inefficiencies.

I would like to suggest that the available email stock be updated more frequently, to ensure that fresh email addresses are always available for use. Additionally, it would be beneficial if the API could be updated with a feature that skips over email addresses that have already been used by a specific API, allowing each user to obtain a fresh email address that has not been used before. This would greatly improve the user experience and make the service even more valuable for those who rely on it for their work.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your response.

the service that i been use
Gmail random professional pakage
been try with server-2 server-3 real and random keep getting that problem email already been used.
Sincerely,

Rapid account: Adriankatong
adriankatong Commented a year ago

The dev is gone useless of api i stop my subscriptions

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению – добавьте комментарий ниже:

Войдите / Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы публиковать новые комментарии