Задержка

2,371ms

Уровень обслуживания

100%

Health Check

100%

Назад ко всем обсуждениям

NAV of a particular number of days

Hi there, First of all I appreciate the work you have put in to this project. I have been using the api of mfapi.in for tracking my MF investments but they have gone under for some days. Thats how I found this project.

I was wondering if you can add a feature this.

Instead of mentioning the date for collecting the nav of the scheme, can it done to collect the nav of some number of days. i,e If I want the nav details of a particular scheme for past 5 or 7 days including todays . This would be helpful in calculating the returns for those particular days.

Rapid account: Sheminasalam 0 Ff P Pe B Ci GH
sheminasalam-0FfPPeBCiGH Commented il y a 2 ans

I have seen that you have blocked me, Can you tell me what is the reason?

Rapid account: Sheminasalam 0 Ff P Pe B Ci GH
sheminasalam-0FfPPeBCiGH Commented il y a 3 ans

Yes, thanks for the quick reply. I am using node red to get my mutual funds investment tracked. Since I was using the other api, it provided the entire historic meaning from the start of the scheme to today as a json, my flows were designed to search that json for the concerned dates. Now I have reconfigured them to use your api. The issues that I faced was with offshore funds whose NAVs dont get updated like that of Indias. Again Thanks.

Rapid account: Suneetk 92
suneetk92 Commented il y a 3 ans

Hi,
Thanks for using this API.

I just added the ability to specify multiple Dates. e.g. - Date: 20-Oct-2021, 21-Oct-2021

This will give you required data.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению – добавьте комментарий ниже:

Войдите / Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы публиковать новые комментарии