N/A

Назад ко всем обсуждениям

Different count WEB vs API

Rapid account: Winebago
winebago
a year ago

Hey,

I am trying to find out what is the difference

This universal query in Advanced Search on Web gives mi 8.900+ in Czech Republic https://unogs.com/search/?country_andorunique=or&start_year=1900&end_year=2023&end_rating=10&genrelist=&audiosubtitle_andor=or&countrylist=307

This API call gives mi only 7.000+ results for the Czech Republic https://unogs-unogs-v1.p.rapidapi.com/search/titles?order_by=date&country_list=307

If there are not filters except country, what is the difference?

Thanks

T.

Rapid account: Stacykdavis 6
stacykdavis6 Commented 4 days ago

RECOVERY EXPERIENCE WITH THE EXNER HACKER
On a Facebook investment page, I got interested in Ethereum cryptocurrency mining and I was sent a link for a company with which I could invest, fun-eth.com. I opened a Coinbase wallet and transferred money to fun-eth.com with Anthony Wilson’s encouragement. Promising that if I invested $600,000 and the company reached the investment goal, I would qualify for the premium big fish seven Ethereum welcome token. Not only did I lose the $600,000, but the scammers were able to steal another $98,000 from the wallet I gave to them. They then told me that I needed to invest another $300,000 by a given date to get access to withdrawals on my account. I contacted a Friend in New Jersey who has been making his way on BTC, he advised me not to make any more payments but instead seek help to recover the earlier investment. He recommended The Exner Hacker, who had helped him on earlier Bitcoin recovery. I mailed them via Theexnerhacker@protonmail.com. It has been over two months since I got my dollars back. Thank you sir and your team for the work well done.

Rapid account: Rachelbush 233
rachelbush233 Commented 2 months ago

I noticed that my wallet has been compromised after I noticed a withdrawal of $400k worth of bitcoin was made and was not made by me , I was so curious to know what happened and retrieve my bitcoin back ,it happened that my wallet phrase was stolen but still can’t explain how it all happened so quick … I quickly reached out to one of my colleague at work who also invests in crypto currency , he then gave me a contact who helped her back then when he was in the same situation as me , I reached out to Wongbestwizard(@)Gmail .com, and after explaining everything to him , he assured me he was going to retrieve it all back and he kept to his words , within a space of 2 weeks he pulled it off , I never thought this was even possible at first but with Wong Best Wizard I believe nothing hack related is impossible thank you so much Wong Best Wizard Recovery Service for your great job, Without a doubt, they are the best and I am very grateful to them for helping me recover my money. In case you have the same issues related to mine do not hesitate to reach out to them through their email Contact;
wongbestwizard @Gmail.com
Whtsapp :+1 737 312 5542
Telegram: @ Wongbestwizard

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению – добавьте комментарий ниже:

Войдите / Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы публиковать новые комментарии