9.9 / 10

Задержка

721ms

Уровень обслуживания

100%

Health Check

100%

Назад ко всем обсуждениям

HD video option should be default on feed page?

Rapid account: Tytyreese
tytyreese
7ヶ月前

Downloading multiple HD files would be much easier if the HD videos were default on feed page, rather than one having to click each video to download the HD video optiom. The default in feed are SD videos, which works as intended but 1080p multiple downloads to save time is better than the 540p SD videos. Or maybe an option to switch between the two.

Just an idea.

tytyreese Commented 7ヶ月前

Now if I could do this with API (I’m sure I can) this would solve issue. But I’m a new to this, so it’s a little daunting.

tytyreese Commented 7ヶ月前

As someone who has to download motocross videos daily for blog it really would save so much time having HD videos as default in feed. It’s the only website where you can display entire video feed and download all or specific videos rapidly, but for now only in SD. If the default was HD then this api would be A+++.

For example: user/posts or User Feed: @motocrossvids; scroll through feed to display all videos. Right-click to open videos as mp4. Now I can effectively select the videos I want to download. The problem is they are only in SD, not HD. Now, instead of quickly downloading videos with one click, I have to open up all videos in new tabs to download HD option.

I understand tiktok effectively deleted 1920x1080p video endpoint downloads for a time, so not all videos will be full HD, but it appears recent videos, if the defined user uploads them in highest HD resolution, will be in higher definition. Maybe highest def for videos in user feed should be default or will this break things?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению – добавьте комментарий ниже:

Войдите / Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы публиковать новые комментарии