N/A

Back to All Discussions

Error when calling API

Rapid account: Etuzy
Etuzy
2년 전

We are getting the followin error:

{
“error”: “Error has occured, please contact administrator with parameters used in this API call.”,
“keywordString”: “Job Description Template Google Docs”
}

When I try the API within rapid API all is fine…

Rapid account: Etuzy
Etuzy Commented 2년 전

Hi, I have a feature request.

Below a part of the JSON response from your API when using the keyword “Medical Intake Form” (English):

“title”: “The medical intake form is a required part of any hospital’s procedure.”,
“paragraphs”: [{
“text”: “A Medical Intake Form is used by health care providers to collect patient medical history, past surgeries, genetics, and symptoms. Collect medical history and other information about your patients through a secure online Medical Intake Form. Add your logo, change the background image, or replace form fields to match your practice. With Jotform’s free Form Builder, you can go from a blank form to a finished medical intake form in seconds.”,
“sources”: [
https://www.jotform.com/form-templates/medical-intake-forms”
],
“rewrite”: "Healthcare providers use medical admission forms to collect patients’ medical history, previous surgeries, genetics, and symptoms. Collect medical history and other information about your patients through a secure online medical intake form. Add your logo, change the background image, or replace form fields according to your practice. Jotform’s free form builder lets you go from blank forms to completed medical intake forms in seconds. "
}

The text is nicely rewritten but it still contains the name of the source. In this case “Jotform”. Is there a way you would be able to add marker or rewrite the text in such a way it does not contain the source name. The brand name often is also the domain name.

Rapid account: Smodin
smodin Commented 2년 전

Hey Etuzy,

Thank you for reaching out. It seems that was just a random error, I the system could have had a lot of load during that time or one of the 3rd party providers we use to make the article may have failed. Either way, I have retried the exact body you had used it and it worked without error. Please try again, sorry for the inconvenience!

• Smodin

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments