100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Unlimited requests plan inquiry

Rapid account: Naandonov
naandonov
7년 전

Hi, i am interested in creating a cooking mobile app for the iOS platform using the back-end provided from you. However, in my understanding the requests limit would apply collectively for all the users using the app, which would cause an extremely fast spending of all the available requests if the app is used by many users . So my question is if i can request an unlimited amount of requests and what the pricing would be. Thanks

Rapid account: Spoonacular
spoonacular Commented 7년 전

Hi, yes you only pay what was exceeding. Every requests returns mashape headers that tell you exactly your quota so you have full control over that. Mashape does not give me the option to give discounts on yearly plans yet but once you get there I can create a custom plan for you 😃

Rapid account: Naandonov
naandonov Commented 7년 전

Would i be able to pay if there are any exceeding requests for a particular day from my plan? i’ll probably start with the free account, while the app is in development, then after app store submission i’ll probably go with the pro account. Also are you offering an yearly subscription with a discount?

Rapid account: Spoonacular
spoonacular Commented 7년 전

For you to run out of requests, your app would need to be wildly popular. You can get the free or pro account and you only pay for requests over the daily allowance. Unlimited requests are not possible, our server capacity is also not unlimited.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments