Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Api Calls

Rapid account: Leibelnatalie
leibelnatalie
vor 7 Jahren

Hi,
I just signed in to your API. we are currently working on our app, and its still now at work. we just signed in today and did maybe 10 API calls.
I got form you 2 emails that said that I reached the monthly quota and that I consumed 85% of your BASIC subscription.
I’m prey bad with calculation - but I’m pretty sure that 10 calls is not 85% of 50 calls per day. Is there something I’m missing?

Rapid account: Spoonacular
spoonacular Commented vor 7 Jahren

You used the complex recipe search endpoint which can count more than one call depending on your parameters. The exact computation is explained in the documentation of that endpoint. 18*3 = 54 > 50

https://market.mashape.com/spoonacular/recipe-food-nutrition/#complex-recipe-search

Best,
David

Rapid account: Spoonacular
spoonacular Commented vor 7 Jahren

Hi,

I can only partially help you because all the quota computation comes from mashape, not from me as the API provider. So if you think the email is wrong, please tell mashape support about it (they are quick and friendly). Also, get quota headers in each response from the API telling your your quota and how many more calls you have left.

Hope that helps, best,
David

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments