9.9 / 10

Latency

488ms

Service Level

100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

How to get recipes with all license types?

Rapid account: Juji 555
juji555
8 years ago

In Complex Recipe Search, the documentation for the <code>limitLicense</code> boolean says, “Whether the recipes should have an open license that allows for displaying with proper attribution.” I would like to show both types of recipes in my results — ones with an open license and ones without. I originally assumed that if you have <code>limitLicense</code> set to “false” it would show recipes with both kinds of licenses, but looking at my results that doesn’t seem to be the case (it’s hard to tell for sure without clicking every single result though). Right now it looks like when I have <code>limitLicense</code> set to false it only shows the recipes without an open license. Is there a way I could show both kinds of recipes at once?

Rapid account: Juji 555
juji555 Commented 8 years ago

Great, that is exactly what I was hoping for. There just must be so few recipes with an open license that I wasn’t finding any when I clicked a bunch of different recipes in my results. Thanks for clarifying.

Rapid account: Spoonacular
spoonacular Commented 8 years ago

limitLicense really only has an effect if set to true. If false, all recipes, including the ones with open license will be found, so that is exactly the behavior you are looking for.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments