Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Free access to Search food in text API

Rapid account: Kasuni
Kasuni
hace 7 años

Hi ,

I am Kasuni Nanayakkara from Sri Lanka.I am currently an undergraduate university student in local university. As my 4th year research , I am going to implement a model to identify customer food preferences based on the information gathered from social networks. In order to complete my research , I need to find the food items in my dataset(Text). I tried your online food finder in text and it is ideal for my research . But in my case ,I need to send a sentence to the API and get food items in it. So I need to call ur API to send sentence to it return the food items in it. If you please grant me free access to only for that purpose I’ll have a great Opportunity to complete my research successfully. As I am undergraduate I don’t have any credit card to gain the access .Considering the above facts Please grant me free access to your API. Thank You . If you need my research proposal I can mail it. Waiting for your Immediate respond .

Sincere
Kasuni Nanayakkara
kasunihasitha@gmail.com

Rapid account: Spoonacular
spoonacular Commented hace 7 años

Hi Kasuni, please fill out the academic access form here: https://spoonacular.com/food-api

That goes directly to my colleague who does the approvals.

Best,
David

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments