100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Using free plan but reaching limit

Rapid account: 612 Skies
612skies
vor 8 Jahren

I am using the CUSTOM-POC subscription which 5000 classifications/day and 5000 requests/day at $0 per extra but I got an email saying

"Your business must be doing well! At this time you have consumed all of the allocated API calls under your CUSTOM-POC subscription to the Recipe - Food - Nutrition API.

If you continue to make calls this month, you will incur overage fees. We strongly recommend that you upgrade to a pricing plan with a higher quota."

Do I have to worry? Also, it says that I am subscribed to an older version of the CUSTOM-POC plan. Is there anything different in the new plan?

Last thing, is there a way to get a list of random recipes under this plan?

Thanks.

Rapid account: Spoonacular
spoonacular Commented vor 8 Jahren

Hi, ok, we will update the plan until October 15th. We’d always love to see the result of your work to share it on our page so if that’s possible let me know 😉

Rapid account: 612 Skies
612skies Commented vor 8 Jahren

Totally forgot that there was an end date for the plan. I actually took a long hiatus in the summer from my project and haven’t really used this API. I am starting to get back into it now and expect to finish my project around October 15? Would it be possible to extend the date until then?

Thanks.

Rapid account: Spoonacular
spoonacular Commented vor 8 Jahren

Hi 612skies,

1. No you are not getting charged after that limit…technically you will be charged with $0/per request, I let you do the math 😃
  2. The feature to get random recipes will come within the next 3 days
  3. When you requested your plan, you put July 13th as the end date. We only left you in the POC as a courtesy. You are scheduled to be removed from the plan soon, did you plan on using the POC much longer?`

Best,
David

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments