Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Received your email regarding custom private plan

Rapid account: Allisonbeh
allisonbeh
7 anni fa

Hi,

I received an email from Mashape about an invitation created by you for me to subscribe to a custom price plan. Thanks but I’m not interested. I would like to stay at the free plan. My previous request is to ask for refund for the miscalculation for the overages which is supposed to cost only $41.8, not $418. Can you please refund accordingly? Thanks.

Allison

Rapid account: Sportsop
sportsop Commented 7 anni fa

I’m sorry but unfortunately we’re unable to refund your subscription because there’s no condition to do that.

Hope you continue using our service.

I close this issue as solved.

Rgds.
Paolo Riva.
Co-Founder Sports Open Data.

If you have problem to find it out add me on skype: pavlov982

Hope to help you solve this issue together

Rgds.
Paolo.

Hi Allison,
I’m so sorry about what happens and I’m happy that you discover that you sign up with 1$ for overages.
It’s really important because one of the most important thing for us is transparency and we would like to help everybody try to improve their business.
Unfortunately we’re unable to refund this money through mashape.

Could you please contact us via Skype to understand better which it was the problem and we could try to help you with your issue?

You could find out my skype contact on our website http://www.sportsopendata.net

Hope to help you solve this problem.
Rgds.
Paolo.

Rapid account: Allisonbeh
allisonbeh Commented 7 anni fa

Hi Paolo,

Indeed, I just saw that I was subscribed to an old plan which states that it’s $1 per day. I didn’t see it and I was desperate to try to cut down the charges. You can’t imagine how very upset and disappointed I feel right now because I did truly feel relieved to think that it’s supposed to be $41.8, not $418. $418 is way over my expense budget for this project. 😦

Would you be so kind to honour me with the new price, please?

Thank you very much,

Allison

Rapid account: Divineagency
divineagency Commented 7 anni fa

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for the offer. Sorry I was more concerned about the refund as the amount really freaked us out.

From Mashape pricing page, it does state that “For all refund requests, please contact the API provider directly.”

Anyway, I remembered when I first subscribed it in May, it was already $0.1 per request, not $1, or I would have walked away. I saw that you last announced your new pricing plans in March. So it does intrigue me when you claimed that you’ve changed with new plans less than my last subscription, there was no such announcement, especially when the price is dropped from $1 to $0.1. The price plans I saw in the beginning was exactly the price plans you announced back in March. So, can you please, please refund the overcharged amount to me? I’d really appreciate this kind gesture from you.

Thank you very much.

Allison

Hi Allison,
you’re talking of 2 different problems.

For the invitation we’ve sended to you because we’ve seen that, in previous month, you’ve done more than 100 requests per day in 2 days (in one day you’ve done more than 300 reqs.): so maybe the private plan we’ve suggest to you could be interesting. If you’re not interested, no problem about that feel free to use our free plan (and we’re happy you’re doing that and pls feel free to give us all the feedback you want because it’s really important to improve our open data dataset).

About refunds unfortunately we’re not managing that part directly: you’ve to talk with mashape support (marketplacesupport@mashape.com) and ask them about that. I’ve checked out your last month position (the one on which you’re paying for) and i’ve seen that for every request over 100 you’ve to pay 1$ and not 0,10$ (1$ it was the previous price, we’ve changed with new plans less than your last subscription). Anyway feel free to ask to mashape support because refund problem is in charge to them.

For any other technical question feel free to ask.
Rgds.
Paolo.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments