100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

API response differs from the website

Rapid account: Boarnoah
boarnoah
8 years ago

Doing some noun-phrase extraction, request process seems to work fine. However the results I get from the API are only a subset of the results that are visible to me from http://textanalysisonline.com/textblob-noun-phrase-extraction. (the first ~70 results, the website returns a much larger list (~230).

At first I thought I might not be escaping characters properly or encoding it different, so I looked at the POST being sent by the website when I click on the submit button and the data I sent through the API, ran that through a diff checker to find that there are no differences.

EDIT: To confirm I’m comparing this API point: https://textanalysis.p.mashape.com/textblob-noun-phrase-extraction to http://textanalysisonline.com/textblob-noun-phrase-extraction

Is it possible the website is using a different parameter set (or a different version etc…) of the api from the one given here?
Thanks.

Rapid account: Rokilnaro
rokilnaro Commented a year ago

When buying blinds, you should proceed with extra caution because many people frequently try to sell goods. But I already know that the greatest place to find information on blinds and other related topics is here blinds Sonata Design in Vancouver BC . For instance, I was able to learn all of this without any issues right here. I hope I might be of assistance.

Rapid account: Textanalysis
textanalysis Commented 8 years ago

thanks a lot

boarnoah Commented 8 years ago

I figured it out. The form data needs to be percent encoded. For nodejs for example the from data would be “text=” + querystring.escape(“your text data”);

The textanalysiswebsite does this correctly, the API example on this site needs to be updated to do this.

maybe caused by the character numbers limited by the mashape api? the web demo set 20000 limit, but i don’t know the mashape api limit?

Sorry if that seems like a bad test case, here is another (any long article will do), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Natural_language_processing&action=edit

For testing if you copy the entirety of the raw text from that article (i.e from the edit page) and run it through http://textanalysisonline.com/textblob-noun-phrase-extraction vs the api. You will see that we only get back a small portion of the noun phrases from the api.

I’ve tested it with a few other things, with similar results. Any ideas?

EDIT: by running through api, I meant my own implementation in nodejs and the endpoint tester on this website.

Data (its rather large, using the api in part of the workflow to generate keywords):

"You may have a lot of horsepower under the hood, and your car may be fast, but if it doesnt look the part youre going to be ignored down at the drive-in. A ground effects kit or body kit will transform your ride from anonymous to famous, and you may even gain some performance. We have a large selection of kits as well as individual components, in all popular materials, so you can either go all the way at once or build your racer incrementally. Body kits and ground effects kits are based on modifications made to race cars that enable them to slice through the air with minimum resistance and hug the track for traction. Contents of kits will vary according to vehicle and manufacturer, but generally ground effects kits include a front lip spoiler or air dam, side skirts, and maybe a rear air dam. A body kit includes aerodynamic bumpers and side skirts, and may include fenders, a hood and grille. The valance panel, also called an air dam, front spoiler, or front lip, on a race car reduces the amount of air flowing under the car. More air is forced around the top and sides of the car and the air that does go under the car flows at increased velocity, creating a low pressure area that “sucks” the car toward the ground. For the street, a valance panel is desirable more for the fact it makes the car look like its closer to the ground. The front bumper in a body kit usually incorporates a valance panel. Side skirts work in union with the valance panel to achieve the performance and visual “ground hugging” effect. Another way to win at the race track is to reduce the weight of the vehicle. This has often proven to be more cost effective than spending a lot of money to make more horsepower. After all, if 2 cars make the same power but one has to haul around less weight, its obvious which car will be faster. To that end, we offer fiberglass and carbon fiber trunk lids for popular models that are much lighter than the steel panels they replace. Some are even available with built-in spoilers. But even if you never get near the track, a carbon fiber trunk lid will draw plenty of attention on cruise night. Of course, not all body modifications are aimed at going fast. Side scoops are usually found on race cars to duct cool air to the brakes and oil coolers, but their street counterparts are designed to just look the part. A roll pan is installed in place of the rear bumper and can be the finishing touch on a lowered pickup. Louvers over the rear window were a popular feature on some 60s muscle cars with fastback rooflines. Just as those louvers did, the ones we offer look great, but also help to keep the interior cooler, prevent upholstery fading, and thwart the prying eyes of potential thieves. The most popular body modification may be adding a rear spoiler, and if thats the way you want to roll the only problem youll have is choosing one from our huge selection. If you just want something subtle then perhaps a tasteful lip spoiler adorning the trunk edge may be the way to go. Or if you like the car makers styling then go for a factory style rear spoiler. Rear window spoilers can provide just a hint of performance on the roofline of a sedan, or be more pronounced on a hatchback. But for the ultimate personal styling statement, install a custom style spoiler for a unique look that says this ones yours. Full Kits Bumpers & Valances Custom Hoods Bumper Lips Rear Diffusers Canards Custom Fenders Fender Flares Side Skirts Trunk Lids Roll Pans Custom Doors Body Side Moldings Custom Roofs Scoops Window Louvers Engine Covers Corner Guards Eye Lids Spoilers Vertical Doors Headlights Custom Wheels Light Covers Totally Change Your Cars Look Low Down Racetrack Looks Fiberglass, Carbon Fiber, Scoops Lip Spoilers, Front Splitters Aluminum, Carbon Fiber Finishing Touch to Your Car Sleek And Stylish Bushwacker, EGR, Smittybilt Hug The Pavement Light Weight With Style Go Bumperless Carbon Doors, Tube Doors Fiberglass, Polyurethane Add Style and Performance Air Grabbers Keep Cool, Look Great Add a Clean Look to the Engine Ultimate Body Protection Give a Distinctive Racy Look Factory, Custom, Lip, Wings Lambo, Gullwing, Suicide Projector, LED, Factory Custom, Alloy, Forged Smoked, Carbon Fiber, Clear 3d Carbon Seibon Extreme Dimensions Duraflex RKSport Street Scene Vaero Aero Function VIS Racing Carbon Creations Razzi ARK Performance Agency Power CPX USA Xenon IVS Couture DAWN Willpak E&G Classics AIT Racing Retro USA RI Aries Body Armor 4x4 Defenderworx Smittybilt IPCW AMI GTS AVS Liberty Walk Steinjager Anderson Composites Undercover Duraflex_ Seibon_ Vaero_ IVS_ Razzi_ Street Scene_ Xenon_ Extreme Dimensions_ Carbon Creations_ Liberty Walk_ Couture_ ARK Performance_ ARK Performance_ DefenderWorx_ Agency Power_ 3d Carbon_ VIS Racing_ Aero Function_ E&G Classics_ VIS Racing_ RKSport_ VIS Racing_ CA Super Coupes_ VIS Racing_ Street Scene_ Duraflex_ Spec-D_ RKSport_ Seibon_ MSI_ Aero Function_ Xenon_ Street Scene_ VIS Racing_ Vaero_ Borla_ RKSport_ Extreme Dimensions_ VIS Racing_ Duraflex_ RKSport_ VIS Racing_ Xenon_ Spec-D_ Seibon_ Aero Function_ VIS Racing_ Vaero_ Street Scene_ VIS Racing_ VIS Racing_ Dawn_ VIS Racing_ Aero Function_ 3d Carbon_ Vaero_ Carbon Creations_ RKSport_ VIS Racing_ Xenon_ Willpak_ 3d Carbon_ Duraflex_ Seibon_ Street Scene_ Seibon_ Willpak_ Willpak_ Carbon Creations_ Duraflex_ VIS Racing_ VIS Racing_ Street Scene_ AIT Racing_ 3d Carbon_ CPX_ Agency Power_ AIT Racing_ AIT Racing_ AVS_ Agency Power_ AIT Racing_ RKSport_ AIT Racing_ Aero Function_ Bestop_ Bushwacker_ Carbon Creations_ AIT Racing_ 3d Carbon_ Aero Function_ AIT Racing_ Bushwacker_ Couture_ 3d Carbon_ Duraflex_ Duraflex_ Duraflex_ 3d Carbon_ Duraflex_ Couture_ Extreme Dimensions_ RKSport_ Duraflex_ Carbon Creations_ Carbon Creations_ Carbon Creations_ Aero Function_ Dawn_ E&G Classics_ Duraflex_ Extreme Dimensions_ RKSport_ Couture_ Carbon Creations_ RKSport_ RKSport_ Body Armor_ Aries_ RKSport_ E&G Classics_ Retro USA_ RKSport_ Duraflex_ RKSport_ Smittybilt_ IVS_ Street Scene_ Street Scene_ Street Scene_ Street Scene_ Street Scene_ RI_ RKSport_ Street Scene_ Duraflex_ GTS_ Seibon_ Rugged Ridge_ Seibon_ VIS Racing_ VIS Racing_ Street Scene_ Street Scene_ Smittybilt_ VIS Racing_ Willpak_ Street Scene_ Xenon_ Willpak_ Xenon_ Xenon_ RKSport_ Anderson Composites_ Seibon_ Anderson Composites_ Anderson Composites_ Anderson Composites_ Anderson Composites_ Anderson Composites_ German Rush_ German Rush_ AIT Racing_ German Rush_ AMI_ Liberty Walk_ Seibon_ Luverne_ UnderCover_ Bestop_ Bestop_ Carbon Creations_ German Rush_ Seibon Seibon_ Carriage Works_ Seibon_ Willpak_ Street Scene_ Duraflex_ IPCW_ Body Kit Carbon Body Kit Body Kit Body Kit Body Kit Body Kit Body Kit Body Kit Carbon Fiber Body Kit Body Kit Body Kit C-FX Expression Body Kit S-FX Expression Body Kit C7 Revorix Style Body Kit Carbon Fiber Body Kit Body Kit Body Kit Body Kit Effects Kit Conversion Kit Ground Effects Package Front Bumper ZLR Wide Body Kit Bumper Insert Chrome Valance Lip Spoiler Bumper Lip Canards Carbon Trunk Lid Rear Window Louvers Rear Diffuser Rear Valance Fascia Rear Bumper Bumper Cover Rear Diffuser Side Skirts Side Skirts Fenders Roll Pan Roll Pan Rear Lip Roll Pan Side Skirts Carbon Fiber Side Skirts Side Skirts Side Skirts Conversion Fenders Big Boy Rear Dually Fenders Hatch Roof Cap Body Side Molding Door Panels Door Caps Side Skirt Side Skirts Carbon Fiber Bumper Door Strikes Trunk Lid Scoop ABS Side Window Scoop Scoop Side Scoop Carbon Doors Front Splitter Carbon Fenders ABS Side Window Louvers ABS Rear Window Louvers Carbon Fiber Side Skirts Hard Top Roof Engine Scoops Scoop Side Skirts Side Skirts Rear Lower Foilers Carbon Fiber Front Lip Trunk Lid Rear Bumper Cover Aeroshade_ Rear Side Window Covers CSL Style Carbon Fiber Trunk Rear Hatch Trunk Lid with Spoiler Front Bumper Cover Front Lip HighRock 4x4_ Element_ Doors OE Style Bumper Protector Carbon Fiber Hard Top Roof Fenders Front Air Dam Fiberglass Fenders Racing Doors Trail Armor_ Body Protection Side Skirts Body Parts Canards Door Caps Side Skirts Door Panel Bumper Lip Spoiler Custom Bumpers Valance Rear Diffuser Custom Fenders Carbon Fiber Trunk Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Trunk Lid Bumper Cover Protector EGX ABS Rear Window Louvers Trunk Lid Bumper Lips Bumpers Bumper Cover Splitter Carbon Fiber Eyebrows Custom Fenders Trail Doors Aluminum Tubular Doors Custom Roof Side Sills Quarter Scoop Set Front Splitter Eyelids Rear Diffuser SRC Tubular Doors Havoc Rear Diffuser Front Bumper Cover Ducts Front Lip Side Window Louvers Chrome Bumper Custom Bumpers Scoop Wiper Cowl Custom Fenders Smoke Quarter Window Louver Covers Carbon Fiber Roof Cover Body Armor Carbon Fiber Lip Rear Diffuser Front Lip Roll Pan Smooth Steps XRC Body Cladding Eye Lids ABS Chin Spoiler Valance Front Air Dam ABS Quarter Panel Scoops Door Panel Side Skirt Carbon Fiber Engine Bay Covers Body Kit Carbon Fiber Engine Cover Carbon Fiber Fenders Carbon Fiber Splitter Carbon Fiber Trunk Lid Carbon Fiber Engine Cover Rear Carbon Fiber Diffuser V10 Style Carbon Fiber Canards V10 Style Rear Diffuser Carbon Fiber Engine Cover V10 Style Side Skirts V-Tech Side Window Cover LB Performance_ Eye Lids Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser HD Rear Step Bumper NightHawk Light Brow 2-Piece Full Fabric Door Set Lower Fabric Half-Door Set Canards V10 Style Carbon Fiber Front Splitter GT-Style Carbon Fiber Front Bumper Canards Carbon Fiber Cooling Plate Roll Pan Carbon Fiber Light Surround Aluminum Rear Window Louver Tail Light Filler Plates Engine Cover Tail Light Fillers What Are My Choices For Custom Hood Materials? Lightweight Body Panels | Cut Pounds, Go Faster, Save Fuel What Type of Body Kit Material Should I Choose? Body Kit Installation | Weekend DIY, or Professional Shop? Are Body Kits for Show or for Go? How Do I Repair Or Replace My Plastic Painted Bumper? An automobile hood is one of the body panels on your vehicle with the largest surface area, and its the one panel youll be looking at every minute youre behind the wheel. Considering this, maybe you find it as odd as we do that many vehicle manufacturers have chosen to make modern hood panels flat and boring, thanks in large part to the search for low wind resistance. If youre an automotive enthusiast who has visited our performance sections, its likely that you know that reducing overall vehicle weight is an effective way to enhance your vehicles performance, handling, and fuel economy. Naturally, there are different schools of thought on the subject of vehicle weight reduction. If youre reading this, youve probably decided the factory stock appearance of your car, while attractive, is rather staid and unexciting. You know that modifying your vehicle with a body kit is what feels right when it comes to adding a personal touch and making it your own. Maybe youre considering starting out slowly by adding a rear spoiler or front air dam, or going further with side skirts and even a replacement custom hood. At CARiD, we understand how deeply the appeal of side skirts, rear diffusers, aero wings, air dams, custom replacement bumper covers, and other components included in body kits runs in the blood of automotive enthusiasts. We know, because weve added them on our own vehicles to enhance performance and to create uniquely impressive visual signatures. Full body kits are inspired by the look and functionality of body panel refinements made to racecars after relentless amounts of wind tunnel testing and aerodynamic adjustments on the track. Careful sculpting of body panels with addition of air dams, skirts, rear spoilers, ridges and diffusers serves to control airflow around the car - yielding a lower coefficient of drag along with greater amounts of downforce that keep a car pressed against the ground at higher speeds. The purpose of automobile bumpers is to protect functional and cosmetic areas of the car from damage during low-speed impacts. For many decades, bumpers were heavy chrome-plated steel bars bolted onto a vehicles front and rear. Todays vehicles still have an actual metal bumper beam, but its structural only and lighter in weight. A plastic piece known as a bumper cover fits over that structural beam, and is painted to provide a seamless look on the front or rear of a vehicle. Not Bad 2nd Time Buyer Of Duraflex Cobra R Style Fiberglass Bumper Z Speed Body Kit Body Kit Carbon Fiber Trunk Lid Great Product Really Needed Duraflex VRS-2 Front Bumper Lip Good But Needs A Lot Of Fiberglass Work Duraflex_ 110914 - Spyder Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) Duraflex_ 104627 - Type U Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) Duraflex_ - Cobra R Style Fiberglass Rear Bumper Cover (Unpainted) Duraflex_ - Z-Speed Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) Duraflex_ 110615 - Vader Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) Seibon_ - CSL-Style Carbon Fiber Rear Trunk Lid Duraflex_ 106960 - Evo X Style Fiberglass Plate Frame (Unpainted) Duraflex_ 111029 - TD3000 Style Fiberglass Body Kit (Unpainted) Duraflex_ - VR-S 2 Style Fiberglass Front Lip Under Spoiler Air Dam (Unpainted) Duraflex_ - Fiberglass Front Splitters (Unpainted) Not bad, looks great, doesnt break that easy only cracks, but would highly recommend a professional to install it. This is my 2nd time, first was on a Lexus SC and it was really messed up, this time its the Type U for my s14. Fitment was really good this time really little trimming at all. The side skirts where perfect fitment but they dont look like the ones in the picture ( yellow car ) at all! That was a bit of a mistake in my part i the pictures of the side skirt are displayed in the site. But the actual service from CARiD was good and so was the shipping! Very disappointed in product in was cut short on both sides had to add fiberglass just to make fit did not want the hassle of returning being that I could make my own repair. If you are not handy with body work I would not recommend ordering this product. Overall a very nicely made and good looking product. Looks great. Looks great. Easy to install. Adds a lot of character to the car. Trimmed it a bit but was easy to install regardless. This is all i need for my car? but the kit looked as it had the spoiler with it but it didnt. But the biggest issue with it was the parts were chipped and really rough. Not many people want to deal with it and say it was going to look awful on my car. Awesome aggressive affordable alternative to the carbon fiber version. Have mine plastic dipped black and glossifed and looks great in contrast with my pearl white WRX STI. Definitely more aggressive looking than Charge speed, v-limited, HT autos etc. Fitment is pretty much perfect no issues whatsoever. Quality is very good. Duraflex frp material is very durable. Have scraped the underside of lip a few times on steep driveways and no cracking or structural failure of product. I highly recommend this product. Also very professional service from CARiD. Initial unpainted splitters look great, lined up on the body they look good too. Once painted they look awful, very wavy and tons of chips. Needed to cut 7in off the back since they stuck out to much, had to re-sand the entire splitters and add more fiberglass to fix all the waves and chips. "

I’m starting to wonder if there might be some undocumented characters that need to be escaped removed (as you can see from the data it its all ascii) or perhaps a maximum length issue. I’ll try to process the data in chunks tommorow see if that helps me get around the issue.

Sorry?the api and the demo use same parameters? I just test them with an article and get same results. Can you give me you test data? I want test them use your case.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments