Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Research Master Thesis API key request

Rapid account: Glenncoppens
glenncoppens
9๋…„ ์ „

Dear

Iโ€™m a Belgian Information & Communications student at the KU Leuven (Technology Campus Ghent) and currently being provided with the task of writing my master thesis. This thesis, situating itself in the domain of web crawling and data extraction, would/could use the extensive availablity of Mashape API endpoints as an important foundation for achieving good (best) results.

But, as I have read in the pricing Iโ€™m not able tot consume the apiโ€™s whithout selecting a pricing option? Due to the fact that this thesis is only for research purposes I would like to ask if thereโ€™s some kind of free api subscription, without having to provide a credit card number etc. To be clear, Itโ€™s not my intent to make 100 000 requests a day but I guess 1000 requests will just not be sufficient.

Thatโ€™s why I would kindly like to ask whether itโ€™s possible to retrieve a free API key during the period I am working on my master thesis? (Estimated end date will be the end of September 2016)

I look forward hearing from you. <br>
Sincerely
Glenn

Rapid account: Textanalysis
textanalysis Commented 9๋…„ ์ „

Sorry, I canโ€™t adjust the price plan only for one person through mashape platform

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments