100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Errors on NBA Moneylines

Rapid account: Brunohennig
brunohennig
hace 4 años

The NBA moneylines for Pinnacle and Matchbook are consequently wrong. While the opening moneylines seem to be ok, the closing values for these two books are definitifly wrong.

Rapid account: Therundown
therundown Commented hace 4 años

Hi brunohennig,

We wanted to let you know that we have made a change to our API that has separated pre-match and in-play/live odds for Pinnacle and other bookmakers, so the closing values of pre-match odds are now available, and in-play odds are available as the period_live_full_game period in the API response.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best,
TheRundown Team

brunohennig Commented hace 4 años

Hi. Thanks for the info. My I kindly ask you to sperate the in-play odds as soon as possible. The Pinnacle closing odds are key for me. To pull the lines close to the game start is not a viable option for me at this time. In the meanwhile I will have to keep scraping from DonBest, instead of using this API.

Rapid account: Therundown
therundown Commented hace 4 años

Hi brunohennig,

Thank you for reaching out.

Currently, we support in-play odds for a number of bookmakers, with Pinnacle and Matchbook being two of them. Once the event begins, the in-play odds will take the place of the closing full-game period lines, for each of the currently supported markets (spread, moneyline, and total). We have plans to move these in-play odds to a separate line period instead of the pre-match full-game odds. In the meantime, the suggested workaround is to either take the odds from another bookmaker that does not currently support in-play, or to pull the lines as close as possible to the start of the actual event start time.

Please stay tuned for updates including these changes and more.

Best,
TheRundown team

brunohennig Commented hace 4 años

For Pinnacle it’s the same problem for spread and totals - totaly wrong values for closing lines, while openers seem to be ok.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments