145ms

Service Level

100%

Health Check

100%

Back to All Discussions

Live events list issue

Hello,
On my site I have a page showing all live events for the day from https://sportscore1.p.rapidapi.com/events/live

It updates every 1 minute so it sends requests for the list and acts as a livescore.

However I have the following issue:
Sometimes the time status of the event is jumping back and forth. For example I have a football event with current time status of 40’ when I send a new request I get the time for this event to be 2’ after that it gets back to 40 and continues its progress to 45’ and Half time.

Also I noticed that once it gets to Half time it jumps back to 45’ until the next update.

What do you think about this behavior?

Thanks.

Rapid account: Tipsters
tipsters Commented 3年前

Hi. We just rewrote it to a new engine. But the structure has not changed.

This was the only change in 1.5 years. Here’s a mailing list to all developers:
"Hi. We have rewritten the api to a new engine. Added a little more additional fields. The structure is, of course, the same. But if you notice errors or that you do not have enough data, write to us by mail, we will fix it. "

"like the lack of pages for some tournaments"
Can you describe in more detail what happened?

Rapid account: Milanovvladimir
milanovvladimir Commented 3年前

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I have 1 more question.

My developers noticed that there are often some changes to the API structure, for example this route - /challenges/{id} was just recently added and we see errors in our web application like missing pages for some tournaments.

What can be done in such situations, is it possible that the old version of the API always stays the same and we just update to the new versions whenever ready?

Thanks.

tipsters Commented 3年前

Agree that if nothing happens in the match, then you can add time to the match and without referring to the api, we will think about how to implement it better.

tipsters Commented 3年前

Hello,
We just don’t update the match time for football. There is a time stamp about the real start and end of the half, and you can add the time yourself. If a match is suspended, which rarely happens in football, this will be noted in the status.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments