100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

API Does Not Work - Support Does Not Respond

Rapid account: Johncindur
johncindur
il y a un an

Purchased a paid key ten days ago. Does not work, says not subscribed. Using the example CURL code provided on the API documentation page. Emailed support for both the API provider and RapidAPI. Also opened a ticket on the support portal for RapidAPI. Ten days later, no response, crickets. Very Rude.

Rapid account: Vikagreg 03
vikagreg03 Commented il y a 7 mois

For a long time I couldn’t decide on a domain name. I think this is an important step for successfully creating your brand. They advised me to try the website and I was able to find the perfect name for myself, which really brought me success.

Rapid account: Deleted
[deleted] Commented il y a un an

We apologize for the issue that you have been experiencing with the API subscription. We fully understand how frustrating this can be when things don’t work when you need them. I noticed you are using an API key that is not associated with your organization account, which is currently subscribed to the API. Make sure you are using the organization account and use its API key.

• The RapidAPI Team
Rapid account: Sumitmalhan
sumitmalhan Commented il y a un an

We are also facing the same issue

Rapid account: Top Rated
Top-Rated Commented il y a un an

Unfortunately, notifications for support and Discussion pages on RapidAPI often dosen’t work. That being said, support and help implementing an API is extremely important, both for paying and non-paying customers, and we value this feedback.

For support, you can always contact us directly at support@check-mail.org which should work much better.

We’re sorry you’ve had this experience, and will follow this issue up with RapidAPI.

Thanks!

Rapid account: Softlic
softlic Commented il y a un an

Yikes. That is not good customer service.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments