N/A

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

Api is ok (Click on this element)

Rapid account: Mrafieefard
mrafieefard
vor 2 Jahren

Hello guys this is Mohammad

How to make email:

1 - Get all domains in rapid "@mailkept.com","@promail1.net","@rcmails.com","@relxv.com","@folllo.com","@fortuna7.com","@invecra.com","@linodg.com","@awiners.com","@subcaro.com"

like this

2 - select a random name and use email prefix like this : test@mailkept.com or @promail1.net and…

3 - then goto a site for text to md5

4 - after that enter test@mailkept.com or @promail1.net and… or some email you selected

5 - we get a md5 code like this : d31c2fba90893b7d7d18dbf2f35ad5f6

6 - then goto get emails and place this md5 code in last input and use endpoint if don’t have make a js or python or somewhere you can make request and use this api

sorry for bad english

and if you have any question just leave a comment maybe i see that and answer you

love you 😃

Rapid account: Luizwurlitzer M 12 Ixad Lp
luizwurlitzer-M12IxadLp- Commented vor 2 Jahren

Hi guys, i was facing the same problem. In my case i was using some Up case caracters while passing to the text/md5 converter, just use some .lower() function on email string.

Rapid account: Mrafieefard
mrafieefard Commented vor 2 Jahren

Just Wait 10 sec
but check somthing

1 - sure about your email id (email’s md5)

2 - make sure that service or site send message to unknown emails prefix known email like …@google.com , …@yahoo.com and …

Rapid account: Dstainhauser
dstainhauser Commented vor 2 Jahren

I’m exactly doing it that way, but most of the times I get “There are no emails yet” within 60s after sending the email. How long are you waiting to fetch the email after you have sent it?

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun