Health Check

100%

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

FEED ENDPOINT

Rapid account: Emusi
emusi
hace un año

We intend to subscribe more to this API but we have issues and need clarity:

1. The feed does not retrieve post no from new instagram account in one go. We have to make call again after some time. Do you a time interval for all post request to be retrieved.
emusi Commented hace un año

Please any response on this?

Hello Artemlipko,

Please can you respond to the questions above

Thank you for earlier response, please can you clarify on these:

1. for feed endpoint
    If we search new instagram like nike , i see that if i give dates 01.01.2021 to today. it will miss recent data from 1/march. How we get this data
  1. If we search other company edenmethod, it will miss latest data of posts from 10/march
    This is an issue for us. as we don’t know when it gives the right data and how much data is missed. Can you solve this, so we can reply on this.
    I understand you are not doing real-time from instagram. if not, what the time window we can use, so we can wait for all full data like waiting for 5 hours.
  1. for activity endpoint:
    I see likes and comments coming as 1.1 . How can comments be like 1.1 (either it’s 1 or 2 comments). Can you extend this to a longer period instead of only 7 days mon to sun , each hour.
  2. For retrospective endpoint: please confirm delta likes, delta comments are also accurate. We see delta posts are not correct. https://www.linkpicture.com/q/image-4_76.png
  3. So, do you have a simple demo or video explaining the endpoints to make it easier?

Please see attached link

Rapid account: Artemlipko
artemlipko Commented hace un año

All methods return data from our database, not realtime from social networks. By default, the update rate depends on the frequency of requesting data on it relative to other profiles. From 1 time per day to 1 time in several months.
You can increase the priority of updating profile data through with the force parameter. This does not guarantee a quick collection. However, it greatly increases the refresh rate. It’s about 5h.

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun