Health Check

N/A

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

Paid articles

Rapid account: Mahesh 08
mahesh08
vor einem Jahr

Hello Team,

Could you confirm that whether we will be able to access all the paid articles of medium.com?
Looking forward to hear from you.

Rapid account: Nishujain 199719 Vg Ifu FH Zx VZ
nishujain199719-vgIfuFHZxVZ Commented vor einem Jahr

Hey Mahesh, Good News!

We’ve added a new endpoint called “Article HTML” which does exactly what you wanted. Now you can get your Medium Articles in the plain HTML format.

Give it a try!

Nishu

Hi Mahesh, For custom solution to your problem, please email me at "nishu@mediumapi.com" with your use-case. We can discuss further on this and I can help you in the development using the best practices.

mahesh08 Commented vor einem Jahr

Hi,
Could you please update on previous query

Cant you provide api to fetch multiple article by ids in single api call like with some limits? 5 or 10??
Everytime calling request makes it difficult to smooth rendering a web app.

Hi @nishu
Cant you provide api to fetch multiple article by ids in single api call like with some limits? 5 or 10??
Everytime calling request makes it difficult to smooth rendering a web app.

Hi Mahesh,

No, we don’t have an API endpoint that returns HTML tags, because not everyone wants to get that. And there are several free third-party libraries available to convert markdown to HTML. You just have to look around a little bit.

Nishu

hi
okay we’ll check this. Don’t you have api that returns with HTML tags instead of markdown string.??

Hi Mahesh,

All the paragraphs are separated by “\n\n”. You can convert the content into an array of paragraphs using the split() function.

If you still face some problem, please email me the markdown content, that you’re unable to parse, on nishu@mediumapi.com

Nishu

Hi
Could you please help me to convert string parsed markdown to proper markdown format in JS (React JS). I am unable to extract the proper content paragraph wise.

Hi there,

Yes, technically you can get the content of all kinds of articles (paid/unpaid both) in the plain text and markdown format.

Nishu

PS: It is not adviced to re-publish those articles without crediting the original author. Please go through the terms and conditions of Medium regarding the usage of scrapped content. Also, go through the terms of use of our Medium API as well.

https://github.com/weeping-angel/medium-api/raw/pages/terms_of_use.pdf

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun