100%

Health Check

100%

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

Twiiter Replies Limited

Rapid account: R 20191194
r20191194
לפני 10 חודשים

Hey, ia am trying to get all the replies from a tweet, mas i cant extract allthe replies, only 10. Is this limited or is there a way i can fix this?

Rapid account: Omarmhaimdat
omarmhaimdat Commented לפני 10 חודשים

Hello,

Here’s the process you can follow:

1. Start by providing the tweet_id of the tweet you want to retrieve replies for. Ensure that you’re using the correct and up-to-date tweet_id for the desired tweet.
  2. Make the initial request to retrieve the first set of replies. You mentioned that this step is working fine.
  3. In the response you receive, there should be a continuation token. This token is crucial for fetching the next set of replies.
  4. Take note of the continuation token from the response.
  5. Now, instead of changing the tweet_id directly, keep the same tweet_id but update the continuation token parameter in your request to the continuation endpoint. This allows you to fetch the subsequent set of replies related to the same tweet.
  6. Make the request to the continuation endpoint using the updated continuation token.

By following these steps, you should be able to retrieve additional replies beyond the initial set. Remember to update the continuation token each time you make a request to the continuation endpoint to fetch the next batch of replies.

Best,
OM

Rapid account: R 20191194
r20191194 Commented לפני 10 חודשים

Thansk for the answer! With the tweet_id of elonmusk it works but when i change it it give me the same replies 😦

Rapid account: Omarmhaimdat
omarmhaimdat Commented לפני 10 חודשים

Hello,

You can use the continuation endpoint to get the next list of replies.

Best,
OM

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun