Rimedia - Translation

ÜCRETSİZ PREMIUM
Taraf oussama sibari | Güncelleyen il y a 10 mois | Translation
Popülerlik

8.8 / 10

Gecikme

335ms

Hizmet Düzeyi

100%

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

Sent requests to the server but got no result

avatar
ml4pdevlab
il y a 10 mois

It generally works fine but sometimes shuts down with no clue. I run translation pipelines with rimedia quite often, but there are plenty of ‘None’ values clustering during a random time period. It turned out to be the server sending no result back to me. I am sure that I was far from reaching the quota, and the plan status was still active. The server is so unstable, which requires me to check the result every time. Also, I wasted my monthly quota to do so. Thanks!

avatar
sibaridev commented il y a 5 mois

Hi !,

We recognize that some of our Customers have faced the “no result issue” that related only to some programing languages.
Please accept our apologies about that, and we inform you that the issue has been fixed.

On the other hand, we developed a NEW RAPID MULTI TRANSLATE API that allow you translate multi texts in one fast query, wish help you improve response time and your service quality.
NEW API : https://rapidapi.com/sibaridev/api/rapid-translate-multi-traduction/

Request Example : [
	"Hello",
	"Whats",
	"<h1>Test</h1>",
	"Translate API",
	"Rapid Translate Multi Traduction"
	...
]
Response Example : [
	"أهلا",
	"ما هى",
	"<h1>اختبار</h1>",
	"ترجمة API",
	"ترجمة سريعة متعددة Traduction"
	...
]

We strive to give you the best, fast and cheaper results.

Thank you,

avatar
ml4pdevlab commented il y a 10 mois

I just noticed that you’ve changed the URL and the layout of the string sent back, so I could hardly extract anything inside the ‘result’ column. But I believe it’s somehow acting weird since around 15:00 EST. I’ll keep following that in the mailbox chat. Thanks

avatar
sibaridev commented il y a 10 mois

Hi Devlab,

Actually our server is working fine, we contacted you, please check your Messages Box

Thank you,

avatar
ml4pdevlab commented il y a 10 mois

Thanks! Btw, I guess we might be facing another shutdown this Sunday night.

avatar
sibaridev commented il y a 10 mois

Hi Mr Devlab,

We reviewed all the API codes and we have been fixed many issues, including those that might cause to return the ‘None’ value, we will keep observing, and If it appears again we will deal with it.

Thank you!

avatar
ml4pdevlab commented il y a 10 mois

Hi sibaridev, thanks for the prompt response. The Georgian counting issue has been fixed on my end, which is awesome. As for the no result one, I’ll keep following up on the sudden hitches. I appreciate your work.

avatar
sibaridev commented il y a 10 mois

For the Georgian(ka) Language, we fixed it you can use it like the other languages.
If you are facing any other problem feel free to text us.

Thank you!

avatar
sibaridev commented il y a 10 mois

Hi Mr Devlab,

Thank you for contacting us,

We understand that you, as one of our best clients, rely on our API for your business. As such, we are working to improve our service and fulfill your desires.

From what w understand you are facing some issues while using the API. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused in this matter.

For the unexpected “None” response, we are checking and we will inform you soon of fixing the issue.
On the other hand, our API deal with majority of languages, but some of those like Georgian it becomes larger after encoding; Whatever, we’re working on make the api handle it like all other languages.

Ps: Generally You can use texts larger, because we upgraded the limit from 2000 to 10000 Characters.

Sincerely,

avatar
ml4pdevlab commented il y a 10 mois

Another question: Does Georgian(ka) characters count differently? I should be able to send 2,000 characters per request, and Serbian(sr), Swahili(sw),… work fine; however, whenever I send requests with 1500 characters of Georgian, what I’d get is something super weird or even nothing. Returning nothing is at least way easier for me to detect the issues, but returning only a few words makes the inspection a lot complicated. I guess it’s how the server deals with requests exceeding the character limitations. I tested multiple times and found out Georgian has a character limitation of 500 instead of 2000. Hence, I have to ensure the characters I’m sending below 500 each request. With that said, I’ll need to send several requests to fully translate an article with 1500 characters. I suppose it’s due to the fact your server counts georgian characters differently, and it’ll be great if you provide more information about the mechanisms, including how the way of counting differs from one language to another. Thanks a lot!

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun
Değerlendirme: 1 - Oy Sayısı: 1