100%

Health Check

100%

Tüm Tartışmalara Dön

403 response with empty body

Rapid account: Boreasns
boreasns
2 वर्ष पहले

Hello, I have a PRO version key and i am requesting “/cities” endpoint.

Sometimes this endpoint responds me only “403 http status coded” response without any body or any response messages. Then i try to request multiple time, all of sudden, it works. With same request params, sometimes endpoint works as expected and sometimes not.

I checked whether this is a “limit exceeding” error or not with a free version and when we exceeded the limitation the response has a body and a “message” field inside the body.

How can i proceed this bug/error/case?

Rapid account: Abarnir Ge 5 Sawrpw S
abarnir-ge5sawrpwS Commented 2 वर्ष पहले

Boreasns, please reach out to us via http://support.rapidapi.com/

Rapid account: Wirefreethought
wirefreethought Commented 2 वर्ष पहले

Anyone who signed up for the self-hosting 2-week trial who doesn’t intend to continue with it, please make sure to cancel so Paddle doesn’t start automatically charging your card when the trial ends.

Rapid account: Boreasns
boreasns Commented 2 वर्ष पहले

Hi,

Thank you for the help. We’ve been monitoring for several hours and the problem seems to be resolved.

But to avoid similar errors in the future, please offer/advice/find a better way than contacting with you.

Thanks again.

Hi all,
The best way to get our attention to issues is by visiting support.rapidapi.com and submitting a ticket: ).
Having said that, please know that we really see the value in using this Board as an additional tool, and that we are working internally to enhance its capabilities.

As for the root cause, we identified an issue with our NAT configuration. We will be working to avoid and identify these in a proactive fashion.

thank you for your patience!

RapidAPI has just informed me they’ve addressed this issue but will continue monitoring for the next couple days to ensure it’s been resolved. If anyone is still seeing it, please reply here.

Rapid account: Teeare
teeare Commented 2 वर्ष पहले

Thanks. Everything looks normal.
Is there a summary of what occurred and actions to avoid in the future?
Thanks again for the help. Today did uncover an issue of best method to contact support for an outage. Please advise the best method for outage support.

Team, kindly check the APIs again and let us know if your access issue was resolved?

Thanks, RapidAPI

Rapid account: Teeare
teeare Commented 2 वर्ष पहले

Thanks @wirefreethought also signing up for the self-hosting free trail as a contingency plan. Will figure out how to cancel the subscription once the problem is addressed.

I just heard from Rapid that they appear to be hot on the tail of the issue.

@boreasns and anyone else who absolutely needs to get past this issue now, you can try signing up for a free trial of the self-hosting plan. This will let you install your own instance and use it for free as much as you want for up to 2 weeks. Then just cancel within those 2 weeks as soon as the Rapid issue is resolved (which I expect should be a lot sooner than that). For self-hosting sign-up, go to http://geodb-cities-api.wirefreethought.com/pricing and scroll down. The system will send you a setup email where you will need to contact me with a list of IPs on your end to whitelist for the external db. Check your spam folder for that email if you don’t see it in your inbox within 5 min.

Aşağıya yorum ekleyerek tartışmaya katılın:

Yeni yorumlar göndermek için giriş yapın / kaydolun