What emotions are in this text…? Detect the emotions of a paragraph of text and understand its tones. This mood detector returns a score for each of six emotions: disgust, sadness, anger, joy, surprise, and fear.
Emotion Analysis - Free Tool & API Demo
Max input size
- 14,336 Unicode characters.
- It includes whitespace characters and any markup characters such as HTML or XML tags.
- There is no rate limit except Keyword Suggestion API, which is 2 requests per 10 seconds.
- If you exceed the rate limit, you will get “Too many requests. Try again in a few seconds.” error messages.
- Normally our server can handle 6 requests per second. In case of more traffic, our server automatically scales up to more than 300 requests per second.
- However, the scaling happens periodically. This means, if you send 100 requests per second immediately, many requests will fail. Instead, we recommend to start out at 6 requests per second, and to increase the amount of requests per second every 3 minutes by 6 requests. For example, going from 6 to 12 requests per second after 3 minutes have passed. In this case, you will consume 6 requests per second * 60 seconds * 3 minutes = 1,080 requests.
- Please keep in mind that in case you stop sending requests, the server will go back to the original capacity of 6 requests per second.
Security and privacy
- We fully understand the importance of privacy and security. We do not store any content on our server side. We just keep logging transactions. To make sure, we advise you to use POST rather than GET method.
- We keep PCI compliance annually, which is done by 3rd party security quality accessor.