Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Academic/research use

Rapid account: Jonesgranatyr
jonesgranatyr
5 वर्ष पहले

Hi!
My name is Jones and I’m a post-doc researcher at INESID in Lisbon and I’m developing a research about inferring reputation using emotions extracted from texts. For example, I have a Trip Advisor dataset in which I need to extract emotions from the hotels reviews and correlate it with the hotel reputation ir order to evaluate if emotions impact on reputation.
I would like to know if I can use the API to do these experiments. Is it possible to use it for educational/scientific purposes?
Thanks!
Jones

Rapid account: Twinword
twinword Commented 5 वर्ष पहले

Hi Jones,

Thank you for your interest. My name is Denise from Twinword. Let me see if I can help.

Technically you should be able to do that with our emotion analysis API. You can check out the free demo to do some testing:https://www.twinword.com/api/emotion-analysis.php

Unfortunately, we do not have a free program for educational / scientific purposes. However, you still have two options to get a free or discounted price.

Option 1:
If you have promotional AWS credits, you can see if they support Amazon SageMaker and AWS ML Marketplace. If they do, you can potentially use those credits by subscribing to our Emotion Analysis inference model there and using it to do a batch transform on Amazon SageMaker. Here is a link to the inference model. https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/prodview-ulgc2gbek4sos

Option 2:
We do offer an educational discount of 30% off our PRO and ULTRA plans on Mashape/RapidAPI. If you would like more information about that discount and how to apply, please let me know.

If there is anything else I can help with, please feel free to reach out again.

Best regards,
Denise

Twinword, Inc.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments