Повернутися до всіх обговорень

Nice api

Rapid account: Lumitest 124
lumitest124
hace un año

Very nice !

Rapid account: Ron 7 Glassman
ron7glassman Commented hace 5 meses

LOST YOUR BITCOIN? HERE IS HOW YOU CAN RECOVER IT - ULTIMATE HACKER JERRY.

A bitcoin investor I met on Instagram first exposed me to it. I chose to invest through the site because I thought the idea was good. I started off investing and making money, and I kept doing that until the website disappeared. Prior to the incident, I was unable to withdraw any money, but fortunately, a buddy of mine recommended ultimate hacker Jerry. He came just on time and helped me get all the money back. He was a delight to work with and performed a great job. Although it’s hard to imagine, it really happened. He worked hard, and we were able to get our money back.Jerry the Ultimate Hacker, I appreciate your great job.

Whatsap: +,1,5,2,0,2,8,2,7,1,5,1,
Web: (Ultimateshackjerry. com),
Email: (support@ultimateshackjerry. com).

Recommended by,
Ron Glassman, PhD, MPH · Author,
Workshop Leader & Stress Reduction Instructor since 1983

A bitcoin investor I met on Instagram first exposed me to it. I chose to invest through the site because I thought the idea was good. I started off investing and making money, and I kept doing that until the website disappeared. Prior to the incident, I was unable to withdraw any money, but fortunately, a buddy of mine recommended ultimate hacker Jerry. He came just on time and helped me get all the money back. He was a delight to work with and performed a great job. Although it’s hard to imagine, it really happened. He worked hard, and we were able to get our money back.Jerry the Ultimate Hacker, I appreciate your great job.

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Rapid account: Ron 7 Glassman
ron7glassman Commented hace 5 meses

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Recommended by,

Rapid account: Beckergilbert 81
beckergilbert81 Commented hace 6 meses

How I Recovered My Stolen Cryptocurrency Through; Captain WebGenesis.

Hello I’m Gilbert Becker from Frankfurt, Germany.
"I made an investment with a cryptocurrency broker without doing the necessary research to understand what I was putting my hard-earned money into, only to discover it was a scam. I made an investment of more than €405,342.04 worth of Crypto. Even after paying the fictitious fees and penalties he constantly requests, I was unable to withdraw any money from my initial contributions or the gains he said I had made. Fortunately, via research and favorable Google reviews, I learned about Captain WebGenesis. After a few hours of serious consultation with the Expert, all of my money including my profits was returned. I am very grateful to Captain WebGenesis for saving me from being another victim of these fake investment plans. Get in touch with Captain WebGenesis through;
Learn More;https://www.captainwebgenesis.com/
Mail Add; (captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com
Call/ WhatsAp; +1 (205)336-1020.

Don’t forget to mention Gilbert Becker recommended you.
Be Blessed.

"I made an investment with a cryptocurrency broker without doing the necessary research to understand what I was putting my hard-earned money into, only to discover it was a scam. I made an investment of more than €405,342.04 worth of Crypto. Even after paying the fictitious fees and penalties he constantly requests, I was unable to withdraw any money from my initial contributions or the gains he said I had made. Fortunately, via research and favorable Google reviews, I learned about Captain WebGenesis. After a few hours of serious consultation with the Expert, all of my money including my profits was returned. I am very grateful to Captain WebGenesis for saving me from being another victim of these fake investment plans. Get in touch with Captain WebGenesis through;

Be Blessed.

Be Blessed.

Be Blessed.

Rapid account: Clarkhenry 744
clarkhenry744 Commented hace 6 meses

THE ONLY LEGITIMATE CRYPTO RECOVERY EXPERT….!!!

According to my previous experience, it’s not that simple to get back a stolen bitcoin because these con artists are very cunning and will cover their tracks, but if you manage to find a trustworthy and reliable recovery company, I said trustworthy and reliable because many con artists are out there passing themselves off as recovery agents and will only take your money without recovering your bitcoin, I was a victim of one of these after losing my bitcoin to an investment scam I looked for help and discovered a recovery company that was trustworthy and reliable. Luckily for me, Wizard Larry was suggested to me. If you write him an email with your issue, he should be able to assist you. My stolen bitcoin was found by them.

Email: (wizardlarry@mail. com).
WhatsApp +1 (205) 319–6886
Website is https://wizardlarry.wixsite.com/wizardlarry

According to my previous experience, it’s not that simple to get back a stolen bitcoin because these con artists are very cunning and will cover their tracks, but if you manage to find a trustworthy and reliable recovery company, I said trustworthy and reliable because many con artists are out there passing themselves off as recovery agents and will only take your money without recovering your bitcoin, I was a victim of one of these after losing my bitcoin to an investment scam I looked for help and discovered a recovery company that was trustworthy and reliable. Luckily for me, Wizard Larry was suggested to me. If you write him an email with your issue, he should be able to assist you. My stolen bitcoin was found by them.

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення