100%

Health Check

N/A

Повернутися до всіх обговорень

Neighborhoods only work in Virginia?

Rapid account: Cliffordp
cliffordp
6 months ago

I tested ‘va’ and it worked but ‘ok’ did not.

Rapid account: Goodstudent
goodstudent Commented 22 days ago

I’ll be relocating to Richmond, VA for work. My job location is in Bellwood in south Richmond. Your use of the Final Grade Calculator demonstrates your proactive approach to managing your academic performance. Well done!

Rapid account: Mailvex 3
mailvex3 Commented 2 months ago

I sincerely hope that more people would take advantage of the excellent and important forum that you share. nytimes crossword

Rapid account: Herringburdensome
herringburdensome Commented 3 months ago

@cliffordp slope game Whether you’re talking about neighborhoods in Virginia or another state, the term often refers to local residential communities with a sense of community and similar traits.

Rapid account: Superedan 68
superedan68 Commented 5 months ago

If you are asking about a specific reference to Watermelon Game in a particular context, please provide more details so that I can offer a more accurate and relevant response. Whether you’re discussing neighborhoods in Virginia or any other state, the concept generally refers to local residential areas with a sense of community and shared characteristics.

Rapid account: Vanity Soft
VanitySoft Commented 6 months ago

Good evening Cliff,

We found an updated data list of neighborhood boundaries from provided by Zillow, We will have the updated boundaries processed by the 11/3. Thanks for your patience.

"17,000 neighborhood boundaries in over 650 U.S. cities. "
https://catalog.data.gov/dataset/neighborhoods-us-2017-zillow-segs1

Rapid account: Vanity Soft
VanitySoft Commented 6 months ago

Hi,
Thanks for reporting this issue, we are investigating for a resolution shortly. Thanks.

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення