9.8 / 10

Затримки

85ms

Рівень обслуговування

100%

Health Check

N/A

Повернутися до всіх обговорень

CANCEL THIS SERVICE IMMEDIATELY AND REFUND OUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rapid account: Relavor
Relavor
il y a 8 ans

We have been trying to contact someone to cancel this since we tried the demo of it which required a credit card.
You keep charging our credit card every month for $7.00 for TELIZE with NO WAY TO CANCEL WHATSOEVER!!!

You have no way to contact you nor any way to cancel demo subscriptions. Is this a fraud? Should other people be informed about this?

I want all charges credited back to our credit card IMMEDIATELY.
You can either do it voluntarily or we will contact the bank and report it as fraud and have the charges credited back to our account.
THEN WE WILL PUBLISH OUR EXPERIENCE ALL ACROSS THE WORLD WIDE WEB!

Rapid account: Fcambus
fcambus Commented il y a 3 ans

It seems like some people who never were Telize API subsribers (Saraswoti, jitudabra, Johnmike1) are hijacking this old thread because they cannot find how to unsubscribe from other APIs hosted on RapidAPI.

Please don’t do that.

See the “Subscriptions & Usage” in RapidAPI documentation for instructions on how to unsubscribe: https://docs.rapidapi.com/docs/subscriptions-and-usage

Rapid account: Johnmike 1
Johnmike1 Commented il y a 3 ans

Ogun go kill these people. Cancel my involuntary subscription

Rapid account: Jitudabra
jitudabra Commented il y a 4 ans

hi Jitu Dabra / jitudabra  here i have purchased 20 usd monthly plan

you have deducted 460 usd from my card  how it is possible 
i am taking only 20 usd per month subscription if will you charge 460 usd for one month i will leave your services please refund my money i have unsubscribed your api please my 460 usd  refund as soon as possible Api name Sports odds BetApi
visit my account and refund payment

martincutejoy@gmail.com

Rapid account: Saraswoti
Saraswoti Commented il y a 4 ans

Can you stop charging me please… you guys charged me almost $100.00 every month I don’t wanna be a membership anymore please stop charging me.

fcambus Commented il y a 8 ans

Hello,

From Mashape terms of service, section “SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION”:

API Consumer may terminate its subscription plan at any time by selecting Unsubscribe from the applicable API plan page.

Regards.

Rapid account: Relavor
Relavor Commented il y a 8 ans

Hello:

If there was an unsubscribe button we would have already clicked it.
Where is this button located??

fcambus Commented il y a 8 ans

Hello,

You subscribed for a plan which you can cancel at any time by selecting ‘Unsubscribe’ from the API plan page, there is no demo.

All plans are based on a monthly recurring subscription, if you want the current month refunded, you can cancel
your subscription right now and contact Mashape customer support for your refund to be issued. They can be reached at : support@mashape.com

Regards.

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення