9.9 / 10

Затримки

142ms

Рівень обслуговування

100%

Health Check

N/A

Повернутися до всіх обговорень

Can you pass multiple "from currencies" in query and get multiple output results?

Rapid account: Bnstout
bnstout
hace 2 años

I have about 10 currencies I need on a regular basis, so instead of passing the API request 10 times, could I pass the request once and input the 10 currencies in the parameters?

Rapid account: Gabbybellzz 1222
gabbybellzz1222 Commented hace 10 meses

We just have to be careful out there. I invested the sum of $ 305,000 in Bitcoin with a supposed crypto currency company I met online. Just after two months, my initial investment had increased from $501,950. This made me feel so good, as the investment grew rapidly in just two months. When I tried to make a withdrawal, my request was denied, all efforts to make withdrawal declined, then I realized I had been ripped off. Thanks to Hack West for helping me recover my money back. HACKWEST at WRITEME dot COM is helping crypto scam victims recover stolen crypto coins from scammers.

Rapid account: Burkefloydstacey
burkefloydstacey Commented hace 10 meses

My Coinbase wallet was manipulated after I clicked on a link I received via my email, all my coins and tokens wiped, totaling about $236k. I was confused and devastated until I came across wonderful testimonies about H A C k W E S T @ W R I T E M E . C O M who did the magic in less than 48hours all my stolen cryptos were recovered and the scammer’s details were exposed which I have submitted to the FBI. Help me thank West and his team members.

Rapid account: Natkapral
natkapral Commented hace 2 años

Hi
Unfortunately ‘from’ parameter accepts only one currency. ‘to’ parameter accepts multiple currencies.

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення