Convert your PDF to JPG with the Pdf2Jpg API. It has all you need to get the job done right:
- Easy to use: two simple endpoints are all you need.
- Process large PDF documents, up to 25MB
- Excellent output quality
- Track conversion status: you don’t have to wait for the conversion to complete. You can check its status as it is performed.
- Low pricing
How does it works
To convert a PDF file to JPG:
- Post the PDF to the Pdf2Jpg API
- Check the status of the conversion: is it started? In progress? Completed?
- When the conversion is completed, download the converted JPG or Zip file. You get the pictures and Zip file URL while checking the status of the conversion.
Getting started: convert your first PDF in less than 10 minutes
Create a Mashape account
Subscribe to the Pdf2Jpg API. Pick the FREEMIUM plan for your first tests. You will have the opportunity to upgrade later if you want.
Play with the API;
- Go to the API documentation
- Find the POST endpoint at the bottom of the page.
- In the Test Console, select a PDF file on your computer.
- Click the Test Endpoint button. After a second, a JSON document is displayed. It contains an Id (an integer) and a key (hexadecimal data).
- Now find the GET endpoint above.
- In the Test Console, copy/paste the Id and key data you’ve just received.
- Click the Test Endpoint button. After a second, another JSON document appears.
This last document contains the status of the conversion. Unless your document was large, the conversion is probably already completed. The document also contains the URL of the generated pictures and Zip file.
Write your first program! In the documentation, you can pick your favorite language (Java, Node, PHP…) to get code snipets. Your first program is ready is no time!