100%

Health Check

N/A

Повернутися до всіх обговорень

Updates to the zipcode database?

Rapid account: Mbrown 303
mbrown303
hace 3 años

What is the process to request an update to the database? How often is your data updated? We have errors from this zipcode 72405 that seems to be invalid but is a new zipcode in Arkansas. I’m sure there are others, but at this time we only know of this one and it seems to be added in 2019. Please advise.

Rapid account: Mbrown 303
mbrown303 Commented hace 3 años

When will this be available. We are still seeing 400 error when using that zipcode, 72405. I can also try to get a list of the latest zipcodes that we know about. We were searching the postal service site to see when this was added: https://about.usps.com/newsroom/local-releases/ar/2019/0603-new-jonesboro-zip-code.htm if this is useful information for you, I’m not sure. Thanks for the quick response and please advise when this zipcode would be available in your api.

Rapid account: Redline
redline Commented hace 3 años

If you have documentation of a zip code that does not exist in our system, we appreciate you sending us them. We added this one. Unfortunately, the census is a primary source of the data, so we often don’t catch new ones unless a customer notices one.

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення