98%

Health Check

N/A

Повернутися до всіх обговорень

Summarize returns invalid_request

Rapid account: Asiufasf 7
asiufasf7
8 years ago

curl --get --include 'https://textapis.p.mashape.com/summarize/?keywords=false&ratio=0.2&text=In+the+past%2C+I%E2%80%99ve+dabbled+in+publishing+on+Medium+and+saw+interesting+results%2C+but+never+went+all-in+because+I+couldn%E2%80%99t+customize+the+site+fully+(in+particular%2C+not+having+a+%E2%80%98brand%E2%80%99+for+the+blog+was+a+sticking+point)%2C+or+have+my+own+custom+domain.++When+Medium+launched%2C+I+cried+wolf+that+people+should+own+their+own+content+and+platform%2C+but+I%E2%80%99m+now+convinced+that+the+service+is+worth+embracing+because+the+way+it+works+as+a+platform+and+social+network+ultimately+means+your+work+gets+in+front+of+more+people.++Running+a+blog+is+a+time+investment+%E2%80%94+not+only+into+the+design+itself%2C+but+the+hosting%2C+distribution+and+the+part+where+you+actually+write.+Medium+is+helping+in+every+area%2C+by+removing+all+that+friction+between+you+and+actually+saying+something.++Publishing+on+Medium+almost+guarantees+your+work+will+get+seen%3B+the+distribution+and+network+effect+there+is+powerful.+It+brings+smart%2C+interested+readers+to+your+blog+who+actually+engage+with+you%2C+because+the+engagement+tools+work+so+well.++People+stick+around+and+engage+because+it%E2%80%99s+easier+to+get+content+to+them+on+an+ongoing+basis%2C+and+even+easier+for+them+to+comment+or+share+it+in+a+meaningful+way+with+their+network.+They+can+highlight+their+favorite+part+for+sharing%2C+give+context+in+inline+comments+or+respond+with+their+own+quick+thoughts+at+the+bottom.++On+Medium%2C+people+actually+come+back+because+they%E2%80%99re+able+to+follow+you+without+needing+to+sign+up+for+a+newsletter+or+RSS+feed.+Instead%2C+stories+are+pushed+to+followers+using+%E2%80%94+*gasp*+%E2%80%94+something+far+more+modern%3A+push+notifications.++For+years+the+only+way+to+push+content+out+to+followers+or+to+reach+new+eyeballs+was+to+share+it+via+social+media%2C+RSS+feed+or+slathering+it+on+link+sharing+sites.++Fast+forward+to+2015+and+Medium%E2%80%99s+powerful+network+effect+makes+it+easy+to+tell+everyone+you+know+what%E2%80%99s+worth+reading+by+pressing+a+single+heart-shaped+button.+It+lets+everyone+that+follows+them+know+that+it+was+worth+reading%2C+and+even+reaches+them+directly+on+mobile.&word_count=30' \ -H 'X-Mashape-Key: kwwlG00hPnmsh8jNBBY5WQ2iTcoJp1IdTd9jsnC8hsCaUMJKYJ' \ -H 'Accept: application/json'

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Connection: keep-alive
Content-Length: 28
Content-Type: application/json
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 13:37:30 GMT
Server: Mashape/5.0.6
X-Ratelimit-Requests-Limit: 400
X-Ratelimit-Requests-Remaining: 393

{
"error": "invalid_request"
}

Rapid account: Textapi
textapi Commented 8 years ago

I pushed a fix you should be able to make that request now.

One thing to note is that word_count limits the summary to a number of words, and ratio specifies what fraction of sentences in the original text should be returned as output so you may want to use one other.

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення