100%

Health Check

100%

Повернутися до всіх обговорень

Soccer events period incidents faulty

Rapid account: Pperone
pperone
a year ago

I use the incident_type of period and 45 and 90 to finish the first half, the game, and evaluate certain outcomes. Lately soccer events have been starting with an incident_type of period and 45, which already messes up my system, and then keeps generating more of those in between normal events. This is breaking my automation and harming user experience, could this issue be addressed soon?

Example for today’s Germany x Belgium match:

ORDER INCIDENT TYPE TIME HOME SCORE AWAY SCORE SCORING TEAM PLAYER NAME PLAYER TEAM CARD TYPE
0 period 45
0 goal 6 0 1 2 Yannick Carrasco 2
1 goal 9 0 2 2 Romelu Lukaku 2
2 period 45
3 substitution 32 Felix Nmecha 1
4 period 45
2 substitution 32 Emre Can 1
2 substitution 32 Emre Can 1
5 period 45
6 goal 44 1 2 1 Niclas Füllkrug 1
7 period 45

Rapid account: Donald Steve
DonaldSteve Commented 3 months ago

FINALLY I GOT MY LOST BITCOIN BACK FROM SCAMMERS: Hello, I wilI highly recommend the services of hackersteve911 to anyone who wishes to recover their lost money either bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies from these online scammers, wallet hackers, or if you ever sent bitcoins to the wrong wallet address. I was able to recover my lost bitcoins from online swindlers in less than 24 hours after contacting them. They are the best professional hackers out there and I’m truly thankful for their help in recovering all I lost. If you need their service too, here is their contact information: hackersteve911@gmail.com

Rapid account: Pperone
pperone Commented a year ago

I see that the order changes, but the fact that the incident is present from the beginning forces me to wait until the text ‘HT/FT number - number’ is present in order for my system to know which period incident is actually real. I’ll do that, but I’d rather not have to rely on parsing a text field instead of incident_type.

Rapid account: Tipsters
tipsters Commented a year ago

Hi. The order changes as the match progresses. there is no error here.
You can check the site, it uses the same structure.
https://tipsscore.com/en/football/e/2023-03-28-germany-belgium

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення