Health Check

N/A

Повернутися до всіх обговорень

unclear contract specifications

Rapid account: Azaninello
azaninello
5 years ago

Hello,
I have just subscribed the basic contract for text similarity scoring and I see there is a “10,000” monthly limit, but I don’t understand what this limit refers to: the number of queries, the number of characters, the number of words, …?
Also, is there a way to monitor how many of the above I have used, so I can keep track of them and know if I’m about to exceed the limit before I am charged?

Thanks
Andrea

Rapid account: Twinword
twinword Commented 5 years ago

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your interest and for using our API. The monthly limit is refers to API requests. Accordingly, you can make 10,000 API requests per month with the basic subscription of our Text Similarity API.

Regarding your usage, unfortunately, Mashape (the API marketplace) handles all the logistics from billing to metering. We have no way to tell if a request is from one user or another. From our point of view, all requests come from Mashape.

I also tried searching Mashape and could not find any APIs where you can ping your current usage. Accordingly, from our site there is no possibility to tell us how many requests you have made.

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,

Team Twinword

Приєднуйтесь до обговорення — додайте повідомлення нижче:

Вхід / Реєстрація, щоб публікувати нові повідомлення