9.8 / 10

Latency

692ms

Service Level

92%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

$63.70 and $190.40 of overage fees! Your system has a bug! Rapidapi doesn't answer my mails!

Rapid account: Baspey
baspey
5 years ago

I’m 100% sure that I never exceed my quota. I run my app manually and each request checks the remaining number of API calls.

The $190.40 overage doesn’t even appear on the dashboard. I hadn’t noticed the $63.70 overage fees, they do appear on the dashboard, but it was in early January when your API had a bug and always returned “999 API calls remaining”. For that date (and that date only) it’s possible that I inadvertently exceeded because I was driving blind because of your bug. Please help me get my money back.

baspey Commented 5 years ago

I’ve been fully refunded, end of the misadventure 😃

Here’s the response I got today from RapidApi: “We have finished investigating and have found that both the $63.70 and the $190.40 this month should be refunded. This was an error with our system counting the number of requests that were made on two days. This is an issue that we have now fixed going forward. This refunded amount should take anywhere from 5 to 10 business days to show up back into your account.”

I’ll report here when I’ll have my money back.

Thank you for authorizing the refund. Here’s the answer from RapidApi: “We will be refunding $63.70 back into your account. You should be able to see it within the next 5-10 days. As for the payment for this month, we are still working on it and will get back to you with more updates.”

My support request is #6911

Rapidapi told me 2 days ago that it would be ok for the $190.40 overage as it doesn’t even appear on the dashboard. For the $63.70 overage, they said they would contact you. This overage occurred in early January when your API has a bug and was always returning “999 API calls remaining”.

Since then I don’t have any news and still no refund.

Thank you for your support. I know you’re a serious person and I like your API.

Best regards,
Pascal Baspeyras.

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 5 years ago

Please open a ticket with support@rapidapi.com with the specifics and cc admin@unogs.com on any correspondence so I can get involved.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments