Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Previously working Advance Search returning zero results now

Rapid account: Jetapinc
Jetapinc
8 лет назад

On April 28th I did perform some advance query:
https://unogs-unogs-v1.p.mashape.com/api.cgi?q=-!2012,2017-!3.5,5-!0,10-!0-!Any-!Any-!Any-!gt0&t=ns&cl=78&st=adv&ob=Rating&p=1&sa=or

Basically trying to find for the US country (ID 78) some Netflix title with ratings between 3.5 and 5… According to my history date in Paw on my Mac I see that it did return properly some results (COUNT was at 1101). The response server date was:
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:22:55 GMT

But if I redo now the same query, it returns zero results… Did something change in the implementation of the Advanced Search? Or if you have any recommendation to return the lis of best rated movies for one country that will work too.

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 8 лет назад

ok, closing the ticket again 😃

Jetapinc Commented 8 лет назад

Thanks for pointing it out… turns out a bad copy/paste and I did end up duplicating the value for the ‘q’ parameter… Cleaning it up solve the issue… My bad I should have paid closer attention.

You have bunch of superfluous information on your query try this one…
api.cgi?q=-!2012,2017-!3.5,5-!0,10-!0-!Any-!Any-!Any-!gt0&t=ns&cl=78&st=adv&ob=Rating&p=1&sa=or

I am still not getting any results, this is the CURL equivalent of what i am doing with Paw - obviously the XXXXXXX for the key is replaced with my API key

curl -X "GET" "https://unogs-unogs-v1.p.mashape.com/api.cgi?q=-!2012,2017-!3.5,5-!0,10-!0-!Any-!Any-!Any-!gt0,2017-!1.5,5-!0,10-!0-!Any-!Any-!Any-!gt0&t=ns&cl=78&st=adv&ob=Rating&p=1&sa=or" \
     -H "X-Mashape-Key: XXXXXXX" \
     -H "Accept: application/json"

And the results I am getting back:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Access-control-allow-origin: *
    Content-Type: application/json; charset=ISO-8859-1
    Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 14:44:10 GMT
    Server: Mashape/5.0.6
    X-RateLimit-requests-Limit: 100
    X-RateLimit-requests-Remaining: 98
    Content-Length: 24
    Connection: Close

{"COUNT":"0","ITEMS":[]}

closing as no response in over 24 hours

Weird since I do right now a lot of my API test with the Mac Desktop app Paw (from lucky marmot) and thus all the params/headers are kept properly.
I am not next to my main dev machine until late this afternoon so I will try again then and let you know.

I just ran your exact query and it returned 1091 results… As I cannot replicate this issue please re-examine your implementation and let me know if you are still having problems…

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments