100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

15/11/2016 Italy update missing

Rapid account: Matteo Morreale
matteo.morreale
7 years ago

Hi, i cannot retrieve any data regarding the last update for the italian database.
If i change the number of days back (currently on 7) i don’t have any data even by chosing a number of days below it, but with 7 days i’ve new entries from yesterday and the day before, why i don’t have data if i choose 3, 4 or 5 days?

That’s very strange.

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 7 years ago

nothing has changed… our capture scripts run every 24 hours so depending on when the titles come in it can be up to 24 hours for you to see them. we pull data for all 240 countries, so this is something we cannot do all at once.

matteo.morreale Commented 7 years ago

The problem is that every day, even with your url, i get only the new elements from the day before, not the current one.
So, even if today we gotta 2 new titles from 11hours, i can’t see them and i’ve to wait for tomorrow to see them shown.

Few days ago this does not happens so something must have been changed…

Matteo,
It is possible that Italy does not get new titles on any particular day, in which case nothing will show up… Currently there are 9 new titles today as confirmed by the endpoint… Not sure what your expectations are or what you are doing wrong…

Actually i’m using the one that you gave me, that yes, as i told you works, but only gave me the infos until yesterday, not today, even after many many hours. Another problem is that if i try it in the endpoint, it fails with any number of days except 7.

the url I provided you will work, I have tested it… what url are you using?

Already using it.
Still can’t see today’s update, even if i test the endpoint (with 4 days in the endpoint test i can’t see anything).

try this:

api.cgi?q=get:new4:IT&p=1&t=ns&st=adv

replacing new4 with new and whatever number of days back you are looking…

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments