Tools
9.7/10
Popularity Score
747ms
Latency
100%
Success Rate
sbrudenell3 years ago
Searching by IMDb idHi there. I'm writing a small app to track when a list of movies/tv shows becomes available on streaming/bluray/etc. My app keys on IMDb ids. I see uNoGS has mapping between Netflix titles and IMDb titles. I'd like to be able to query uNoGS by IMDb id, to see whether a set of titles is streamable. It's a relatively small number of queries (~120 or so, and it's fine if they're only refreshed once every day or two). I can't find a nice way to use the uNoGS API for this though. I don't see a way to query by IMDb id, I can only get an IMDb id by querying a title. Querying every title to find a particular IMDb id seems wasteful (and incredibly expensive!). Querying by title match also does not always work (how many title name variations should I try before I'm convinced the title doesn't exist on uNoGS?) Am I missing a nicer way to query titles by IMDb? Is it possible to add this as a feature (maybe "imdb:tt1234567" in the query string), or is this feature intentionally missing? Do you mind if I ask where this data is sourced from? Would it be straightforward for me to query the data myself? Thanks for your help!
sbrudenell3 years ago
Nice, I missed that. Thanks!
unogs3 years ago
api.cgi?t=loadvideo&q=tt1047832, This is listed in the documentation under Title Information->Load Title Details Regarding your question, the netflix data is sourced from netflix and the imdb information is sourced from http://www.omdbapi.com/. Hope this helps
Hi Developer, feel free to post your answer:

Install SDK for NodeJS

Installing

To utilize unirest for node.js install the the npm module:

$ npm install unirest

After installing the npm package you can now start simplifying requests like so:

var unirest = require('unirest');

Creating Request

unirest.get("https://unogs-unogs-v1.p.rapidapi.com/aaapi.cgi")
.header("X-RapidAPI-Host", "undefined")
.header("X-RapidAPI-Key", "undefined")
.end(function (result) {
  console.log(result.status, result.headers, result.body);
});
OAuth2 Authentication
Client ID
Client Secret
OAuth2 Authentication

to test this endpoint

Join the world’s largest API marketplace with over half a million developers and thousands of APIs.
DiscoverAPIs
Testfrom the browser
Connectusing code snippets
Managefrom one dashboard