Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

deletions api issue

Rapid account: Hoony
hoony
a year ago
Hi, 

We have noticed that the Zero Dark Thirty movie title was removed from the US Netflix catalog.  I believe this event occurred sometime in the past 30 days.  

While the unogs website and API request for the specific title (netflixid = 70251669) is accurate, we were depending on the deletions api data set to report when this occurred for the US Netflix catalog. The deletions api result only returns the removal of this title for country, SK.

Would you mind looking into this issue?

Thank you

Rapid account: Sandberghuffington
sandberghuffington Commented a month ago

I’m pleased to bring to you the services of Wizard Mark Recovery Agency, this notable crypto recovery company was able to help me recover my stolen crypto a few days ago after I fell victim to a crypto investment scam. The persistent rise in taking advantage of innocent crypto potential traders is very alarming. These scammers will offer you mouth watery profits on investments which they will not pay or pretend to pay but deny you the means of making withdrawals only for them to require more funds from you. Wizard Mark Hacker is a very professional and highly recommended crypto recovery agent, I never thought it was possible to recover crypto assets until I encountered Mark Hacker. I highly recommend his services if you need to recover your crypto assets or stolen funds. I was almost a victim on a Bitcoin trading platform with an investment plan of $960.000. You can reach his company via the contact information Website https://wizardmarkrecovery.web.app Email wizardmarkrecovery@gmail.com or Telegram @Hackerwizard

Rapid account: Sandberghuffington
sandberghuffington Commented a month ago

I’m pleased to bring to you the services of Wizard Mark Recovery Agency, this notable crypto recovery company was able to help me recover my stolen crypto a few days ago after I fell victim to a crypto investment scam. The persistent rise in taking advantage of innocent crypto potential traders is very alarming. These scammers will offer you mouth watery profits on investments which they will not pay or pretend to pay but deny you the means of making withdrawals only for them to require more funds from you. Wizard Mark Hacker is a very professional and highly recommended crypto recovery agent, I never thought it was possible to recover crypto assets until I encountered Mark Hacker. I highly recommend his services if you need to recover your crypto assets or stolen funds. I was almost a victim on a Bitcoin trading platform with an investment plan of $960.000. You can reach his company via the contact information Website https://wizardmarkrecovery.web.app Email wizardmarkrecovery@gmail.com or Telegram @Hackerwizard

Rapid account: Greenbrylie 8
greenbrylie8 Commented a month ago

Since getting involved with the investment platform, I have never experienced such discomfort. I intended to find an additional source of income for my family, but I ended up taking the wrong investment path. Before investing, a heated argument arose with my wife. She advised me to ignore the investment offer from Ms. Smith who claimed to be a forex broker managing trades for clients globally. Unfortunately, I fell for her deceptive claims and proceeded with the investment. Initially, I started with a modest investment of $500 and received a few successful payouts. However, things took a different turn when Ms. Smith suggested participating in the company’s ongoing promotion, where I could double my investment of $10,000 within 72 hours. Although I had made previous withdrawals without issues, this time it proved to be a whole different situation. After sending the $10k on a Wednesday, I expected to receive my profits by the end of the week. Yet, when I attempted to make withdrawals, I encountered difficulties. Neither withdrawing the entire profit at once nor taking it out gradually granted me access to the funds. Instead, a pop-up message instructed me to contact support or my account manager. In my conversation with Ms smith, she informed me that my account had been suspended for certain reasons. To lift the ban and enable easy withdrawal, she claimed I needed to pay a specific fee. Trusting her words, I proceeded to pay the requested fees. However, they continued to bring up excuses as to why the funds couldn’t be released, always pointing towards additional fees. At this point, I became furious with the situation. Feeling ashamed, I reached out to a friend who had previously worked with Trustgeeks Hack Expert to recover his lost Bitcoin assets. Surprisingly, Trustgeeks Hack Expert was able to assist me in recovering my profits from the company and obtaining my assets. The entire process unfolded rapidly, highlighting the advantages of working with an experienced person. Reach out to Trustgeeks Hack Expert and submit your cases and I guarantee you full assistance.

CONTACT INFO…
Telegram : (At) Trustgeekshackexpert
Email:: trustgeekshackexpert(@)fastservice . come

Rapid account: Lukecane 143
lukecane143 Commented 2 months ago

I invested online of which I got stuck having challenges of making withdrawal of my investment profit ,I sent Gavin Ray all he needed to place a Recovery and I got a call by the bank confirming the payment in my account,quick satisfaction on every successful withdrawals with him, on gmail: gavinray78 @ gmail. com or WhatsApp ‪+1 (352) 32 2‑2 0 96

Rapid account: Vallis 68799
vallis68799 Commented 2 months ago

I lost my entire savings to a fake crypto investment scam while I was looking for a way to double my savings. After many weeks of trying to find a way to get my money back with no success, I finally came across a crypto recovery company Firmwall Cyber Security Service, that is a reliable and trustworthy crypto recovery company. Firmwall Cyber Security Company was able to help me recover my entire stolen crypto and helped me trace the con men. I’m grateful for the intervention of Firmwall Cyber Security. I was able to get back my money and the address of the con men was revealed to me which I gave to the authorities who apprehended them. Thank you Firmwall Cyber Security Service for your help and support. You can reach Firmwall Cyber Security via the following

FIRMWALLCYBER@TECHIE.COM
WHATSAPP(+ 1 937 542 0667)
FIRMWALLCYBER.WIXSITE.COM/FIRMWALL

Rapid account: Jessicaaniston 73
jessicaaniston73 Commented 2 months ago

CAN I GET MY LOST OR SCAMMED BITCOIN BACK? YES, LOST RECOVERY MASTERS WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEM.

I had 6.02 BTC in one of my Bitcoin wallets that I thought was lost for good. I’d sent my laptop to a variety of top data recovery firms, but with no luck. After seeing a positive comment about Lost Recovery Masters on “Google search ”, I decided to try to recover my wallet one last time.
Lost Recovery Masters were very responsive, and they recovered my wallet in just a few hours. Lost Recovery Masters acted honorably and in accordance with our agreement.
I would highly recommend using Lost Recovery Masters services. They recover any lost Cryptocurrency no matter how you lost it . Scammed or lost password they will recover it.
Contact them on:
Whatsapp: (+44(7537)-105921)
Email: (Support@lostrecoverymasters.com)
Website: https://lostrecoverymasters.wixsite.com/recoverbitcoin2024

Rapid account: Anastaciajoaquin 19
anastaciajoaquin19 Commented 2 months ago

I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $508,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a way to recover my crypto… I considered myself fortunate that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. I would highly recommend Jeanson James Ancheta wizard agent to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I’m super happy and grateful for the services of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help.(jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number: +44 (7440) 105166 or +44 (7506) 216101.

I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $508,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a way to recover my crypto… I considered myself fortunate that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. I would highly recommend Jeanson James Ancheta wizard agent to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I’m super happy and grateful for the services of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help.(jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number: +44 (7440) 105166 or +44 (7506) 216101.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments