Tools
9.7/10
Popularity Score
850ms
Latency
100%
Success Rate
JustWatch3 years ago
Set max quotaHey, is there a way to set the max spending or an upper limit on the api usage? it's a bit scary to link a credit card without any safeguards. Best, Philipp
unogs3 years ago
Dewey, I just heard back from the support and at this time they do not have a max quota option, so you will need to program the necessary safeguards into your app. Sorry about that...
unogs3 years ago
If you have an issue with billing please send an email to [email protected] as I don't have any visibility of that side of the house. If they have charged you in error they are very good about sorting it out in my experience.
JustWatch3 years ago
okay, thanks! otherwise we could just discuss a custom plan if that's easier, I just upgraded to the ultra plan for 25 dollar / month and got an email that i was charged with ~60 dollar and 25 dollar so I don't really know where this is coming from.
unogs3 years ago
I have forwarded your question on to mashape support as there doesn't appear to be an easy way to do it through the admin interface. I will let you know when they get back to me.
Hi Developer, feel free to post your answer:

Install SDK for NodeJS

Installing

To utilize unirest for node.js install the the npm module:

$ npm install unirest

After installing the npm package you can now start simplifying requests like so:

var unirest = require('unirest');

Creating Request

unirest.get("https://unogs-unogs-v1.p.rapidapi.com/aaapi.cgi")
.header("X-RapidAPI-Host", "unogs-unogs-v1.p.rapidapi.com")
.header("X-RapidAPI-Key", "SIGN-UP-FOR-KEY")
.end(function (result) {
  console.log(result.status, result.headers, result.body);
});
OAuth2 Authentication
Client ID
Client Secret
OAuth2 Authentication