92%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Tears of Steel - Problem

Rapid account: Ma Ft
MaFt
6 лет назад

Tears of Steel (80006943) is only showing as available in CZ but I’m being told that it’s not. Conversely it is available in GB and AU (possibly other places too) but these are not showing in the Load Title Details.

MaFt Commented 6 лет назад

Makes sense.

Cheers 😃

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 6 лет назад

it actually is in CZ as well, as I check all the titles that aren’t found with normal search directly as a backup. I have deleted it manually now for consitency, I can only assume its a bug with their search engine.

…but it’s showing up as being on CZ…

well, if its hidden from search then it will not show up on uNoGS…

UK here too. If I go to https://www.netflix.com/title/80006943 then there’s a big play button so it’s defo in the UK 😄 Also, pressing Play button does actually play the show and doesn’t give an error.

BUT, this is where it gets weird. If I search in the Android app or on the website then it doesn’t show up but if I open the link directly then it does and can be played - so it appears to be available just hidden from search.

Adding it to MyList on the website and it shows up in MyList on the app but still doesn’t appear through searching. I’ll ask the person if they can access the show if they go to the URL directly.

I’m not seeing it anywhere… I’m in the UK so im 100% its not there… Not in CZ either but my script ran early this morning… I’ll run it again to see if it maybe just got removed.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments