Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Not a bug, more if inquiry

Rapid account: Cos 71 N
cos71n
6 years ago

Hi Support/Admin,

I would like to ask what is the timezone of the server where we fetch the data so that I would know the reset time per day to avoid making exceeded calls.
Thanks.

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 6 years ago

mashape handles everything to do with counting/billing etc…

correct, you can do 30k in one day if you want… (i wouldn’t recommend it, but you could do it without being charged)

cos71n Commented 6 years ago

Thanks.

As for #2, is it mashape that handles the count for api calls? Anyway, we’re on a monthly sub.

Does the exceed limit for monthly basis not daily? Meaning I can make 10k calls on a single day, then spread the 20k for the rest of the month?

Also, all current plans are monthly, so if you are still on a daily plan you should drop it and get a monthly one…

1. GMT
  2. I don’t know, please email support@mashape.com

Ok, to make it clear. My question is what is timezone of unogs server and what time is the reset of api calls? My dev is in PHT while the server is in EST. Just want to make sure I maximised the allowed api calls per day(for my subscription it’s 1000 / day) and then wait for the reset to make api calls again. So, two questions :

1. What is the timezone of the server?
  2. What is the reset time to replenish api calls?

Cheers.

sorry i misunderstood your question… I assume its midnight in your current timezone, but its more of a question for mashape/rapidapi as I have nothing to do with their billing procedures

That means 14:01 GMT will be the refresh time for API calls and we won’t be charged for exceeding calls based on our subscription?

GMT, is the server timezone… everything should be done by 14:00 GMT

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments