100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Missing Title from Recently Added

Rapid account: Ma Ft
MaFt
6 वर्ष पहले

The Big Family Cooking Show (80186090) doesn’t show up when you list ‘Recently Added’ to different countries but when you search for Title Information then lots of countries are shown.

Don’t know if there are any others - but shouldn’t they show in ‘Recently Added’?

MaFt Commented 6 वर्ष पहले

Cheers. That’s fine now. I’ll close the ticket,

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 6 वर्ष पहले

they should now show up regardless… actually thought I fixed that already… apparently not, have a look and let me know if you see any issues

If possible could it be changed so these show up in the ‘recent additions’ even if they don’t have an IMDb reference?

My general workflow would be:

• Pull in the ID’s and basic info from ‘new additions’
  • Work through each of the new id’s to get the extra info that the ‘load title details’ offers
  • Work through each to get the ‘load artwork’ for each new addition

Not getting all the new additions when I call ‘new additions’ doesn’t seem to make sense - regardless of if there’s an IMDb link to it, it’s still an addition to Netflix.

Sorry if I’m moaning…

Adding to this thread rather than starting new one.

Recent titles (mostly Originals) not showing in new country additions but show up when you search for title info. Assume you just need IMDB adding manually again?

this has been resolved

Phew - panic over then! And apologies for the implication that so many were missing.

As a suggestion - can it be made so that they show up as a new release even if they don’t have an IMDb reference? I’ve noticed with more worldwide content coming to Netflix that there are more and more that aren’t on IMDb.

Out of interest, what would happen if a title simply doesn’t have an IMDb - would it not show up or do you simply mark it to say “no IMDb but it’s OK to show”?

MaFt

PS - good luck with Virgin Media!

not quite as dire as you make it sound… i am usually on top of all titles that don’t have imdb and assign them manually… Unfortunately I am without internet at the moment (F*ck you virgin media), so I am not as on top fo things as much as I usually am. I’m working on assigning all the imdbs manually now. Everything should be all set by this time tomorrow.

Some more IDs with country info but not showing in new releases

With hindsight if all titles with IMDB of ‘notfound’ are ignored from the New Release Per Country list then this could be a huge issue if it has been the case for months as there may be hundreds of titles that have been missed. 😦

Still not, sorry.

A few more examples that you have country data for under ‘load title details’ but don’t show up in the 'new release per country’

I think there are quite a lot more - I just don’t have time to go through everything at the moment.

It SEEMS to be any title that has an IMDB of ‘notfound’ is being left out of the ‘new release per country’ results.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments