100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Call cap?

Rapid account: Michael Lakeland
michael_lakeland
6 years ago

Hi - I am terrified I am going to do something stupid like create an infinite loop to the API then incur very high charges. Is there any way I can cap the number of API calls or disable the ability to get more API calls at $0.1?

Thanks!

michael_lakeland Commented 6 years ago

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 6 years ago

I can give you no guarantees, but if you run into an issue we will work with you if there are extraordinary circumstances.

michael_lakeland Commented 6 years ago

Thanks for getting back to me - yep I understand this but say someone got hold of my API key, or if I somehow caused an infinite loop - I could potentially end up with a bill of millions of dollars quite easily - especially since the extra API calls being charged at $0.10 per call.

Please can I get a guarantee from you if something did go wrong you would never charge me more than $100 in a month say?

(so I can sleep at night)

Thanks again

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 6 years ago

Unfortunately this is something I cannot change as I am limited by the configurations offered by the marketplaceโ€ฆ If you are on a paid plan the requests are overall for the month so you have a lot of requests you can make on any given day before it actually becomes a problem.

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments