Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

I used an old API key.. :(

Rapid account: Robertherber
robertherber
il y a 6 ans

Hi,

I’ve been a long-running customer of your great API. Many thanks for providing it!

I just realized I’ve gotten charged very large amounts because I’ve by mistake used an old app key that’s on the free tier. I’ve just used this on my development environment - so none of these requests have been used in production (in production I use my another account at the pro tier - herber88). This means I’ve gotten two charges with lots of requests for $0.1 per request:
$258.60 (charged 05/13/2018)
$36.20 (charged 04/13/2018)

I would very much appreciate if you could have a look and reverse these charges and look forward to keep working together! It’s very probable I’ll upgrade the subscription to ultra/mega moving forward and I’ll be happy to pay for that - it just feels stupid to pay so much for forgetting an old API key in my development environment! Thanks for understanding 😃

Best regards,
Robert

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented il y a 6 ans

I’m assuming this is sorted, closing issue

Rapid account: Herber 88
herber88 Commented il y a 6 ans

I’ve just contacted support@rapidapi.com. Will let you know!

Thanks,
Robert

has this been resolved?

send an email to support@rapidapi.com and they will follow up with me to decide what to do… most likely we will allow you to pay for whatever tier will cover the cost of your requests…

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments