9.8 / 10

Latency

929ms

Service Level

100%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Advanced Search get:new7 - missing a Movie that has a new country availability for an older Movie.

Rapid account: Ivaee
ivaee
6年前

This Title (netflix id = 70208104) has a new Country Sweden added on 9/13/2018, however, when looking at newly added titles using the advanced search endpoint using query get:new7, this movie does not appear in the results.

https://unogs-unogs-v1.p.mashape.com/aaapi.cgi?q=get%3Anew7-!1900,2018-!0,5-!0,10-!0-!Movie-!Any-!Any-!gt100-!{downloadable}&t=ns&cl=all&st=adv&ob=Date&p=1&sa=or

If I request the specific title using the netflix Id, the results do include the country with date of 9/13/2018.

https://unogs-unogs-v1.p.mashape.com/aaapi.cgi?t=loadvideo&q=70208104

Do I need to do something else to identify new countries added to older titles?

thanks,
Bob

ivaee Commented 6年前

The ones I saw were Series, not movies. Thanks for your help. I will query by country for new releases of movies in countries.

thanks!

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 6年前

Please provide a title which is being returned that is not globally new within the last 7 days and I’ll have a look…

ivaee Commented 6年前

I still don’t understand. If I query with <code>aaapi.cgi?q=get:new7&t=ns&st=adv&p=1</code> I see several titles listed with uNoGS dates well before 7 days. That is why I was expecting to see this title as well. Anyway, I think there is a bug here, but since I can pass a country (I’ll have to do every country) to get the new ones by country, I will do that. If you have any other suggestions or if there is a way to pass ALL countries in this search, that would be great.

thanks for all of your help!

unogs Commented 6年前

that title is not new globally… it was new to uNoGS on 2016-02-01 05:19:42 hence it doesn’t show up on the global search…

ivaee Commented 6年前

To be clear, I am not looking to see what is new in a particular country. I want to get all new titles in all countries.
However, it appears that when I do not specify a country (expecting all new globally) that the API does not return all new titles globally.
In this example: I only get title 70208104 back if I specify <code>q=get:new7:se</code> but it does not return if I query globally using <code>q=get:new7</code>.
Shouldn’t it return this title (70208104 ) since it is new in Sweden? I don’t understand why this isn’t working.

unogs Commented 6年前

yes, if you want to see what is new in a particular country you need to specify the country in the search…

ivaee Commented 6年前

Is it expected that this title NOT appear in this query?

<code>aaapi.cgi?q=get:new7&t=ns&st=adv&p=1</code> because it is not Globally new? I am a little confused.

To find titles that have been on netflix and newly added to a country (like this title) do I need to specify the Country?

thanks for your help.

unogs Commented 6年前

that should return everything globally new not new in any particular country

ivaee Commented 6年前

Thanks for the reply. I am looking for all new availabilities in all countries so I am excluding se.
For example:

<code>aaapi.cgi?q=get:new7&t=ns&st=adv&p=1 </code> does not include that title, but if I include se (as you specified above) the record is returned.
It is my understanding that if I leave the country out, that the search looks at all countries.

Thanks in advance.

unogs Commented 6年前

aaapi.cgi?q=get:new7:se&p=1&t=ns&st=adv

shows the title you say is missing, what actual query are you making?

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments