Back to All Discussions

CZ and TH have 2000+ new additions for the last few days

Rapid account: Ma Ft
MaFt
5년 전

That can’t be correct, surely?!

Rapid account: Unogs
unogs Commented 5년 전

this was an issue with our proxies and should have been resolved over the last couple weeks

MaFt Commented 5년 전

Cheers 😃 Appreciated

unogs Commented 5년 전

this should be resolved now… I was waiting a couple days to see if there were issues with the new server.

MaFt Commented 5년 전

Are TH and CZ working again now? They seem to have settled down but not seen anything official to say the issues have been resolved…

Thanks in advance

Rapid account: Baspey
baspey Commented 5년 전

Just found out that you have to click each season to know where it’s available…

baspey Commented 5년 전

As I suspected, JustWatch has an API, but it’s not public. Your link is just a hack to access their API without authorization.

Also the JustWatch data isn’t good enough for my needs because they only say that a show has xx seasons and you don’t know which seasons it is and you don’t have a link for each season.

Keep up the good work, Unogs, you’re the best!

baspey Commented 5년 전

I’m sorry if I offended you. I wasn’t trying to diminish your work. I’m subscribed to your API and I much appreciate your efforts. I was glad when you’ve added a bunch of countries lately, thank you very much for that. I don’t really understand what’s implied in the background, why you need more servers, if it takes a server for each country, if it takes a Netflix account for each country, etc…

I had never heard about a justwatch API. I will have a look at it even though I’m a little skeptical…

unogs Commented 5년 전

no idea how they get their information… how is their API?

looks like someone put one together:

https://github.com/dawoudt/JustWatchAPI

hope this works for you 😃

baspey Commented 5년 전

need more servers 😦

Do you think justwatch.com is using the same technique as you? They seem to support any country they want, even for Amazon Prime.

MaFt Commented 5년 전

Can you update here when the issue is resolved?

Thanks 😄

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments