This user has no published APIs a10Hi,
Unfortunately, then new key does not work either:
The same 503. I guess only Mashape support will help. Therefore I will be waiting for news from you. Thanks for you help :)
Thanks for getting back to me.
1) The same error message 503 is given for every file and format, not only PDF or PPTX. Only XLF works fine (which does not use the mashape).
2) you can download the PDF file via link: https://we.tl/UxzHdyK64c (however, we have tried with HTML, PDF, PPTX, RTF, DOC, DOCX): the file is uploaded, and when importing part starts, then gives error message 503 back.
- we have installed MateCat in your Ubuntu VDI in our internal domain synergium.eu
- Matecat runs under subdomain matecat.synergium.eu and is accessible ONLY via VPN or from internal network
- matecat.synergium.eu runs on HTTP
- I am not sure whether the needed ports for Mashape are opened, tell me if there is a need (Google OAuth works fine, though)
Mindaugasq10API returns Status code 503 after uploading PPTX or PDF or any other file