Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Pricing and future feature questions

Rapid account: Probably Oliver
ProbablyOliver
6 वर्ष पहले

Hey there!

First off, I want to say thank you for creating an easy to use API! I am enjoying working with it so far.

I am using your API to create a basic, lightning fast (partly thanks to you all!), no bloat tv show/movie search website. You can find it in its current state at www.tellyhunt.com. My partner and I had a couple questions on the API for you that I was hoping you guys could answer for us:

1. Are there any plans on adding HBO (USA) and/or HULU (USA) to the search API? If so, is there a potential timeline for this?

2. The API pricing is listed as 1000 requests for free and $0.01 per extra. My question to you is, is it 1 cent per extra 1,000 requests? or 1 cent per request after the first 1,000?

Thanks for your time! I look forward to working more with your API in the future.

Cheers,

Oliver Peat

Rapid account: Lufinkey
lufinkey Commented 6 वर्ष पहले

I would also like the Hulu to be available in responses, because there are a lot of TV shows and movies that are only available on hulu

Rapid account: Utelly
utelly Commented 6 वर्ष पहले

Hi Oliver,

Great to hear that you are finding the API useful. We checked out your website and it looks good. Would be great to hear a little bit more about it - number of visits, future plans, etc.

As for your questions here are our answers (sorry for the slight delay in responding):

1. In terms of adding additional services we are open to enhancing the API in this way. However, there is a resource cost to this and we first would like to understand the level of demand in order to prioritise requests and provide a likely timeline. If you’re able to provide context regarding your use-case we will consider this when we next review feature requests for this API.

2. As for cost, it is currently set at $0.01 per each additional request. If you are expecting volumes to grow significantly and would like to discuss different pricing packages please feel free to reach out. As a commercially available SaaS product, our core API has a much greater level of depth (link to our datasheet below), should you wish to learn more about this just let us know.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/phoenix-public/content_marketing/utelly_service_offering.pdf

Kind regards,

Utelly Support

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments