97%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

Pricing Change

Rapid account: Keegankuhn
keegankuhn
9 years ago

Hi, I noticed you changed your pricing structure, I’m guessing that’s due to our high usage volume as our API now returns an error. Can we come to an agreement on a different pricing structure as the current one just isn’t feasible for us? The pricing is $.10/VIN >20,000/day correct?

How does $500/mo unlimited sound? With the stipulation that we won’t keep hitting the same VINs multiple days in a row, so we won’t kill your API on an ongoing basis. If you want to discuss, you can give me a call at (773) 569-5846.

Thanks,
Keegan

Rapid account: Vinfreecheck
vinfreecheck Commented 9 years ago

Mashape will be processing your refund in 2-3 days time.

keegankuhn Commented 9 years ago

Okay, thanks. Let me know what they say,

Keegan

We have contacted mashape to refund your 500. The invite was sent to you due to a bug on Mashape system. I’m really sorry for your inconvenience.

Sorry about it. The Mashape Private Plan interface was rather confusing. We have unblocked the api at the moment, and we cant refund you directly since Mashape doesn’t allow us to do it directly.

Since we can’t offer u a refund right away, we advise you keep your api calls around 300k per day, while we work on launching more instances to support more api calls.

Can you please issue a refund on the $500, otherwise I have to contest the amex charge. Thanks.

Keegan

I assumed the custom pricing plan request you sent meant we were going to have our API key unblocked.

Can we rate limit our calls or something while you work on scalability or should I just try to get a refund on my $500 since I already accepted the plan.

Keegan

Hey keegankuhn,

Right now we simply don’t have the infrastructure to support unlimited usage. We are working on fixing this scaling issue. Once we are confident we can support unlimited option, we would be more than happy to contact. I am terribly sorry for this inconvenience.

Thanks!

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments